Cerberus nest fast farming for bug abusers or so called buggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerberus nest fast farming for bug abusers or so called buggers

I don't know if you are planning to fix Cerberus nest. Many players are already taking advantage of the bug if you notice that. Very disappointing if you are not going fix it or put some LIMIT ON ENTERING CBN. IT IS SO UNFAIR YOU KNOW WHY? MANY BUGGERS OR BUG ABUSERS ARE SPAMMING CERBERUS NEST EVEN THEY ARE NOT PARTY LEADER THEY JUST CLICK THE CHEST AND WHEN THE PL OPENS IT THE LOOTS GO THE BUGGER. IM SO DISAPPOINTED FOR I SAW LOTS OF PLAYERS ABUSING IT. HERE WE PLAY EACH OTHER AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE BUGGERS TOO, THEY EARN AROUND 200kGOLD to 500kGOLD IF YOU NOTICE THAT. EVERYONE IS NOT AWARE OF IT. BECAUSE OF THAT BUG ITS A VERY BIG IMBALANCE. I HOPE YOU COULD WORK THROUGH IT. I GRIND and OTHERS PLAYERS GRIND PLEASE IT IS REALLY UNFAIR

Click image for larger version

Name:	asdasdasd.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	138229

I cant read any shiet on this thread kek. Well... unless readers highlights the post then they can read it easily.

Comment

• angheldavecruz22
      angheldavecruz22 commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG I'm very sorry my bad T_T

Originally posted by angheldavecruz22 View Post
    I don't know if you are planning to fix Cerberus nest. Many players are already taking advantage of the bug if you notice that. Very disappointing if you are not going fix it or put some LIMIT ON ENTERING CBN. IT IS SO UNFAIR YOU KNOW WHY? MANY BUGGERS OR BUG ABUSERS ARE SPAMMING CERBERUS NEST EVEN THEY ARE NOT PARTY LEADER THEY JUST CLICK THE CHEST AND WHEN THE PL OPENS IT THE LOOTS GO THE BUGGER. IM SO DISAPPOINTED FOR I SAW LOTS OF PLAYERS ABUSING IT. HERE WE PLAY EACH OTHER AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE BUGGERS TOO, THEY EARN AROUND 200kGOLD to 500kGOLD IF YOU NOTICE THAT. EVERYONE IS NOT AWARE OF IT. BECAUSE OF THAT BUG ITS A VERY BIG IMBALANCE. I HOPE YOU COULD WORK THROUGH IT. I GRIND and OTHERS PLAYERS GRIND PLEASE IT IS REALLY UNFAIR
    This was address in KDN which they will put a fix soon, but it depends if ED decide to do the changes soon.
    Not sure why it must be part of the patch unless is something broken at it's core of coding.

As for now, all you can do is to be very careful on how you open the chest.
    On your side, you can try report those player if you're inside with solid evidence and warn those who are in game now.

Comment

Working...
    X