Bug about secret seabed cave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug about secret seabed cave.

So the bug finally occured to me again, this is the 3rd time it has happend and all times there is a monster left on the back as you can see from the map. Since I'm an SH I'm able to climb back and kill it so I can proceed to the next area. Fix this please.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-06-11 14-40-25 Mon.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	140216

So it indeed that monster huh,
    yeah hopefully they fix it. The next stage after where that spider is opened even when not all mobs are dead then gets bugged after going down ._.

Comment

• DukiDuki
      DukiDuki commented
      Editing a comment
      Did something it seems to be one of these.
      1.) You kill the mobs so fast except the closest spider to the entrance to it.
      2.) If you don't kill the spider near the entrance the cave will still open but you won't get up to the hill.
      I gues the spider closest to the entrance doesn't count when opening the waterfall entrance but it seems like it's needed to get up the hill.

Yesss!!! Fix this bug. Im so done everytime i have to restart the dungeon juz to encounter this bug agn :*(

Comment

Just remember to kill the 1st big spider when entering the area it's cause the waterfall opens even if you didn't kill this spider but the hill won't be climable if you don't kill it.

Comment

Working...
      X