Chronicle Character Skill Point Error Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicle Character Skill Point Error Bug

I created a Chronicle Character and went through the quests until i got to level 50 and then before i can proceed to Velskud Quest it said that i have to learn all the skills or spend my SP to my skills before talking back to him. So I did learn the skills but when i pressed "apply" not all skills were learned and then when i tried to spend more SP on the remaining skills (because Velskud still doesn't let me continue the quest until I spent all my SP) but now when i clicked "apply" it showed and error "Insufficient SP" but clearly I only spent the required SP until it ran out. So I tried spending lesser SP so as not to run out of SP and clicked "apply" still it showed "Insufficient SP" error. I tried applying 1 skill point to an already learned skill to level it up and just to test out this bug but then when i clicked "apply" no error showed up and the skills just blinked and just reverted the skills' skill level. So i tried learning one new skill and clicked "apply" then it showed the "Insufficient SP" error. Please help me and fix this bug right away

with this bug i can't finish or get through the quest of Chronicle character. I'm stuck in that map forever until this BUG is fixed
    Last edited by iamjvmac; 06-13-2018, 07:34 AM.

Tasha Please help me with this BUG

Comment

This does look like a bug in the skill tree or SP usage, but are you certain you have done all steps?
      Sometimes things take time to be reflected in the game, have you relogged?

Comment

Yes, i have the same problem too. My chronicle character is level 50 right now, and can't continue velskud's mission. It keep saying "Insufficient SP" even when i use all the skill points as it says. I have relog many times and still the same. I already equipped lv50 weapons too. Please fix this Bug.

Comment

Sorry for being late, been busy irl. Is this still happening?

Comment

I don't know if I am too late or not, but I was able to kind of solve this by investing the remaining SP to the base class Skill Tree.

As an example (using the TS' video), instead of dumping the SPs into the Engineer Skill Tree, I used the SPs instead to level up skills in the Academic Skill Tree (until my remaining SP is at 0). Be aware though that using this could entail using your free Skill Reset Scroll.

Comment

Working...
            X