Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any DA players here ? Wrong skill board damage after the boost , bug ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any DA players here ? Wrong skill board damage after the boost , bug ?

First of all, despite the 40% str loss and 15% attack loss, base on the boost info, many of DA's skill got its board dmg increased by 2k+. Especially Dark Crash is 5k% ( from 13k% to 18k% )
    But after the patch , i went to test in BTG and found out that most of the skill deals higher dmg which is correct
    BUT
    Dark Crash and Doom Blade dealt very lower damage which it shouldn't be happening.
    Any other DA players out there can help me confirm this. I lost 1 bil dmg in dark crash even when i equip 20% dmg plate. Base on the numbers, my Dark Crash should have 3 bil dmg more but it deals lower damage instead

Another thing is both Doom Blade and Vengence Storm have the same 7k5% board damage after the boost.
    But during my test
    Vengence Storm dealt 700m higher than before.
    Doom Blade dealt 600m damage lower than before even with 20% dmg plate.
    They both should deal a same among of damage and should both be higher after the boost.

I think the system didn't patched the numbers, still using the own numbers for those 2 skill. In which case Dark Crash's old board damage is 13k% while Doom Blade's old board damage is 5362%.

I don't know if this really is a bug so i hope if any other DA players out there also exp-ing this, please show your calculation as well.

Last edited by TerraOD; 09-04-2018, 03:12 AM. Reason: Sorry, was supposed to post this first in warrior sector because i don't know if it's really a bug or not yet

Same here. No visible "boosted" dps as per my tests.

Hi Tasha . Can you please look into this? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X