X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Eydentity Games] Server Disconnection Issue

Dear heroes,

First of all, we
    sincerely apologize for a technical issue of constant disconnection on the server.

Please add a comment with the following information below, so it can be resolved as soon as possible!

IGN / Explanation of Issue

=> We have edited on the requrements, thanks.

Thank you for your understanding.

EYEDENTITY GAMES

PSA:
    People please dont share your e-mail adress. Its stupid to share your e-mail adress on a public forum. I hope you are wise to not to.
    Last edited by [aL]; 09-16-2018, 10:05 PM.
    Do unto others what you want others do unto you
    aLsylph | aLicht
    Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

Admin Please be aware that you are breaching the Data Privacy Agreement with the players. Please remove the requirement to provide players' email-addresses.

Join us at the (unofficial) DN SEA Discord Server:
      https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

[We have GM Ares now for some reason]

Discord: お尻魔法使い#0001 (subject to change so have my ID: 208782729565700107)

Comment

Admin Don't you as a company know how dangerous it is for people to share their e-mail addresses ESPECIALLY ON A PUBLIC FORUM?

Comment

Why would we have to write Email address we could be targeted by hackers. Isn't IGN is enough. I do experience occasional disconnection while in dungeon or in town. but still tolerable to me. one of my IGN is atom100. the nature is send in error type.
          PS during portal entry also. but after relogin and that duplicate login i can play for hours.
          Last edited by atom100; 09-16-2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

This is not the first time ED has invited hacking of accounts officially. Please stop repeating this mistake.
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Hello, I have the following inconvenient: every time I play it suddenly disconnects me, besides the inexplicable highs of MS (not related to my internet) IGN: AntrollIGN
              E-mail: TrollMSGforAdmin@trollface.com, nah just kidding, but seriously:
              Who in their right mind would leave vital information, like IGN or E-mail in a public forum? no matter how unbearable the inconveniences, no one would.
              Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

Now I don't know if this is a honest mistake or you are trying to avoid the hassle to search for a player IGN , especially those who uses special characters in their name . But you shouldn't really asks for a players' e-mail but instead ask for clarifications on how their IGN is written if you don't want to deal with special characters used .

IGN : HoeDeng .

Issue : Disconnecting upon entering a portal . Random crashes midway in game without any error dialog .

There are no special characters used in my IGN . It's just alphabets .

Now I will appreciate it very much if you can get back to us as soon as possible with a working solution instead of just giving us lip service . Feel free to ask us for further details ; system specifications and etc but do so through an official post . Have a nice day .

Comment

Oh my! why e-mail? aren't you guys the admin of this forum/game? so technically you know who is registered to who. This is kinda dangerous and some what unprofessional.

IGN : Azzalea

ISSUE : - Disconnecting almost everyday in the Daily Quest inside dungeon, particularly in the 1st one "Chiron Beach" either in the last leg before entering the boss or after the boss is defeated. Its usually an error with a dialog box which the "do not send" is the highlighted, and I struggle forcing my mouse on the "send" button just so you know we are having these errors.
                  - Storm of time and space disconnection, this one is like 99% certain for 1 of the party member, we always have 1 who is slow loading to the point he/she will be disconnecting. Seeing that the storm of time and space is adjusted, we struggle and take time to finish the nest with just the 3 of us or worst 2 which kinda losing hope of finishing the nest thus leaving the run and doing it again. That process eats most of my time to be honest. There is also an instant the player load last and left in the waiting room while the rest of the team are already in the nest and seeing that player in "loading"
                  - Out of memory disconnection, this one pissed me very very much. i mean I have a lot of ram but due to the game being a 32bit it is still capping at 4gb thus getting me disconnected. And don't tell me its my rig because for your information I am playing other online games too which is farther better in graphics and in SEA server too but never I get an out of memory disconnection, sometimes I test dragon nest by logging in on multiple online game, and the result is dragon nest is the one always getting a crash. among all of my games this is far my favorite but I will not sugar coat and tell you what is your problem. "Optimize your game to the current software, hardware and system of this year" other games are doing that if not seasonal or yearly. Don't think you are not going to earn money by optimizing the game. Gamers/Players will not invest their time and money on a rotten game. Some new players didn't even reach max level but quit because of this never ending errors and bugs, old players quit because they lost hope of this game. IF you guys ever fix and I mean FIX this game don't you think new and old player will play this game again? because the know you are fixing things and improving the game. Updates are good but please fix your game

I'm sorry if this became my rant, don't get me wrong I love this game. That's why I want it fix, because I want it to stay longer, I'm advertising/suggesting this game to my friends and relatives who might be interested in online games. And you know what they said? "ah that game? the game full of bugs and errors? nah I'll pass." and it breaks my heart.

PS : I'm rotating at least 5 characters doing daily task to finish weekly task and its not always Azzalea getting those Disconnections, but you are the "admins" so you know the rest of my IGNs ^_^)//

Thankie!

Comment

ign: Frazle

issue/s: - too often disconnections when trying to enter a portal(including pvp maps).........this has been a problem since march update for me
                    - also, dn error report message box, this happens quite a lot too, only happens when i'm inside a dungeon or a pvp map...been experiencing this since sept update
                    Last edited by Lunch; 09-17-2018, 03:58 AM.
                    “Great Music, it said, and Great Poetry would like quieten Modern Youth down and make Modern Youth more Civilized. Civilized my syphilised yarbles.”

Comment

ign: Tidalchaos

issue: portal dc and entering pvp room dc and auto close
                      Last edited by ArvinALQ; 09-17-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

IGN: xRaviator

Intermittent auto-closure of client. Portal bug in PvE. PvP room disconnections.

Comment

IGN: aLicht
                          Issue/s: Disconnected upon entering portal towards instances outside of town e.g: Garden of Time and Space, Space of Storm, Wonderful Themepark, basically everywhere. Relogging in prompts a “Duplicate Login” upon pressing the login button, and character would be toggled to armors (non-costume) view.
                          Do unto others what you want others do unto you
                          aLsylph | aLicht
                          Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

IGN: EyesOfArch
                            Issues: portal disconnected and auto close cilent

Comment

IGN: KayeGanda
                              Sudden disconnection inside nest like sudden client crash(autoclose), error report crash(message will appear), and DC by enter GTS

Comment

Working...
                              X