Dark Avenger skill bugs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Avenger skill bugs.

Dark Avenger's Dark Crash sometimes finishes charging prematurely when the monster emerges from below or while charging within packs of monsters while new packs of monsters emerges.(DQ packs of monsters).
    Vengeance Storm sometimes doesn't deal damage when the initial target moves out of its range and goes back in.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

I'm not super sure if the first case's a new bug, I remember getting my DC hit prematurely whenever the enemy's "hitbox" (tho it doesn't even hit sometimes) taps the feet part of my DA. This often happen in VN birdie.

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, when DC hits boss monsters sometimes the damage is delayed.
      If in any case you tumbled immediately while the damage haven't been applied, there won't be any damage at all... (Experienced this happening mostly in Mist Nest, The First Boss)

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      darkb1ader Kek, that's weird. I wish they pay attention to these bugs ASAP, it's kinda annoying esp. when the boss suddenly do time-consuming mechs

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea it's super annoying.
      Unfortunately, this bugs might not even get fix. I believed this bugs existed since DA's first released...
      It's worth mentioning all kinds of bugs here now, maybe(w/ a lot of hope and prayer and i mean a whole lot) they might get fix...

darkcrash has lots of bug
    >instant crashed without clicking
    >5-6sec casting
    >cast then slowly falls and your character disappears takes like 5sec? then whencrashed no dmg but has animation of crashing
    >charging then no dmg when
    >charge then gliches to fly away
    >current: dmg% doesnt follow its descriptions(given%dmg) still uses the old board dmg

this is a long time bug since DA was release (80cap)
    but it rarely happen since it kinda hard to trigger it

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think they're not hard to trigger specially now w/ labyrinth.
      I seemed to have experienced everyone that you mentioned although not all in the same place.

Originally posted by kipi View Post
      >current: dmg% doesnt follow its descriptions(given%dmg) still uses the old board dmg
      I believe this was mentioned by Jeezus. He said that the damage is not bugged but rather the tooltip only. (incorrent tooltip)
      That's what I've read.
Working...
X