[Shooting Star] Splash Firing Angle Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Shooting Star] Splash Firing Angle Bug

Hi. I would like to report an issue about the Splash current angle. It is not situational and occurs regardless whether Splash EX is cast with or without CM III

Here is a picture of how Splash worked prior to this patch (refer below). If you look at the bullet travel direction, it is heading towards the crosshair (upwards).

Now, look at what Splash has become:

In summary, the Splash bends downwards instead of heading towards the crosshair. This is in contrast to Quick Shot, which is working properly and follows the crosshair.

Although players can adjust, this is quite annoying and I think it can be considered a bug.

Please fix this. It is literally your job. Thank you

Last edited by Xenocho; 10-05-2018, 09:38 AM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Ahh, so that's why my splash feels weird after the patch.

Comment

Since I splash mid range sometimes, i noticed it right away and yes it is annoying. I hope it gets fix asap.

Comment

And I thought I was doing something wrong :< hopefully they can fix this soon..

Comment

i thought its just an effect of lag LOL

Comment

still no fix after today's maintenance. fix please

Comment

This hasnt been fixed yet. is it normal and not a "bug" ? holy moly annoying

Comment

still no fix? or is this splash angle is permanent? hard to aim specially when small to medium size boss move suddenly. re-hibernating. pls fix

Comment

Working...
                X