Dark avenger dps from top crashed to lowest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark avenger dps from top crashed to lowest

I have 2.1m att in town 95%fire att in dungeon 77%fd max crt and crit dmg yet my dps in nest are way lower than any class with lower gear specially the flurry always halved my dps what happend is d.a supposed to be boosted in the last skill balancing that includes d.a ? Im d.a main and my favorite class is d.a im so disappointed that flurry with lower gear than me halved my dps im just500to 800mdps in lab 30 but flurry is 1.6b to 1.9b thats really disappointing

anyone here experiencing same problem as me?

Stage DPS could have that much diff due to burst skill, how about Nest DPS (Overall dps in all stage)?

maybe also due to your skill rotation.
    Jisunee (RM) / Moderay (RM)

Comment

• batutaman3
      batutaman3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sad to say almost all stage is like that my akill rotation is ok and practiced well planned in btg yet despite of my stats my dark crash lucky if damage 5b above slow to cast even got flurry and wp yet just 1 flick of flurry 5b lol also i notice before holloween patch i experience 7.8b dark crash but after the patch lol lucky if 5b

from a flurry main having a barb sub (CJed from gladiator).. well i now know the feeling XD

flurry doesnt have any long cd skills.. aside from our puppet w/c will boost our att(25% dunno if got nerfed) and having dmg on their own dealing 4 to 5b ea puppet (6-7 puppets i guess) every other skill got low cd.. specially spinning skewer (2sec lol) dealing 6-8b each poke :3
    but even so, gameplay matters... animation cancelling is a big thing for flurries to boost dps so u need fast hands... also we are squishy w/c is compensated by speed and iframes.. maxed lvled Flag can get you through the nest undamaged...

i nver tried DA but ady tried glad and barb
    GLAD: 450-600k DPS on Cerb nest - mid tier DPS
    BARB: 450-900k DPS on Cerb nest - mid to upper tier depends on gameplay (if you can connect all circle swings)
    Flurry: 850-1100k DPS
    DA: got partied with 1 and he reached 1.2m DPS
    (not sure if the nest can measure accurately our dps potential but better than having no basis)

also got partied with ADEPT once in a while. some can deal decent some lower while some can outDPS my flurry having same or almost same gear... me from 3b-4b dps while she can deal 3b to 6.7b DPS.. party got WP.. dunno if that matters alot for adepts..

basically class balancing in DN sux also gameplay matters alot! so just deal with it...
    P.S. DA got their limelight sometime ago someone said. so let other classes enjoy same XD - 95 cap player here
    Last edited by acevanlee; 10-28-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• TerraOD
      TerraOD commented
      Editing a comment
      DA has never gotten the spotlight, even if he has, it was 2 years ago back in early 93 caps. To the point that DA dropped to below mid tier class.

You can check warrior's sector, DA is currently bugged right now. Very low damage on Doom Blade and Dark Crash. Basically the board damage didn't applied correctly , they are still using the old board damage values and we have no idea if this will ever get fixed, this really demotivate alot of DA players.
    Doom Blade only does 5k% board damage at the moment - supposed to be 8k% ( skill damage increase by 50% in DA form )

Doom Blade
    ->Damage increased
    From 3757% [3757+ 50% =5600%]
    To 5259% [5259% + 8000%]

Dark Crash only does 13k% board damage at the moment - supposed to be 18k% board damage

Dark Crash
    ->Damage increased
    From 4355% [(4355% +50%) x200% when full charge =13000%]
    To 6097% [ (6097% +50%) x 200% when full charge = 18291%]

DA in fact right now is a very good DPS, but got bugged like this, turned him into a bad dps.
    Last edited by TerraOD; 10-29-2018, 04:19 AM. Reason: After some researches, i think the Dark Avenger transform is bugged. All DA's skill during human form worked just fine, but when transformed some skills become corrupted, doing lower value than the ac

Comment

So that explains it d.a skills bugged i hope ed will take action to this matter asap no one wants to be isolated in raids right its very dad experience that will make you think to quit

Comment

• TerraOD
        TerraOD commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly it has been 2 months now, and there is no replies or signs to show that it's being looked into or is getting fixed. We're all sitting ducks here.

D.a is for cbn only lol i should not spent lots of cash For this game

Comment

Hello guys !

I am player who play Dark Avenger form Dragon Nest TH server (Hardcore Server), I try to test skill after new patch Tier3 come,skill : Doom Blade , Vengeance Storm, Dark Crash, I think it still low damage like old patch, I not sure is critical rate was bug too ? or not, I have cri rate 89% but sometime it feel like 60% (Damn I play GA not happen like this), DA was incorrect bugged, Less player form TH server not try to play DA, they say "Beause hard to play and confuse damage", I not sure if this skill have fixed correct, how much damage must be, Ed form dragon nest not interesting this class

My Patk 3.36m and Fire Element 99.25%, When i combo DPS form Training, DPS decrease so fast when cast dark crash has done, I end DPS average around 1300 - 1600m, If I kill last shot by dark crash, DPS was boost over 2000m.

Here my Test DPS Video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yho0LeyHNbM

Test real on Vocal Nest
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imsrr53TZMk
        Last edited by noctris; 11-03-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• batutaman3
          batutaman3 commented
          Editing a comment
          your right bro there are times out of 5 dark crash i end up only 1 dark crash crit even i max crit 89% but its hard to just change main because dark avenger cant change job at all and its not ec to give up what u invest to a character to make it geared

• noctris
          noctris commented
          Editing a comment
          Critical rate form dark crash make me confuse, I was tested Dark Crash over 30 time, Result is crit = 20 time and not crit = 10 time, I tried to ask people on my server, Is happen only this skill ? People say "May be skill nuke hard to critical opportunity." WHAT!?, The other skill nuke have problem ? I never see skill nuke happen like this, By the way I'm going to change stat a little bit, decrease HP and increase STR and Patk, I'm exciting when my dark crash going to hit critical , It feel like "Finish Attack!"
      Working...
      X