Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artillery: Rapid Shot EX BUG (Movement and Action Speed effect)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artillery: Rapid Shot EX BUG (Movement and Action Speed effect)

FIXED: as of November Patch

Good Day Everyone!

I am here to report a bug, intially started and pointed out by Faraway at General Discussions. Usually, I personally do not encourage posting bugs on forums, however, this bug is likely unavoidable for Artilleries as Rapid Shot EX is a core skill for their entire rotation.

What is the bug?
    Whenever Rapid Shot EX is used, it adds an "invisible" movement and action speed buff. The "invisible buff" seems to have no definite duration unless a different Action and/or Movement speed buff is used. (Sylph's Aid for example)

As per testing, only Rapid Shot EX is affected. Rapid Shot (non-ex) is unaffected.

I also checked future skill balancing info, but there are no major changes for Rapid Shot EX mentioned or anything relating to this scenario.

The ever changing speeds can affect player's judgement over mechanics and a like.

What is affected by the bug?
    PVE: Yes.

PVP: No. (Sorry folks, will not even post here if it will affect this.)

Evidences and Videos

PVE test (EX version)

PVE Test (Non-EX)

PVP Test (EX)
    Last edited by nvLite; 11-10-2018, 01:07 AM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Just in case I need this spot.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Please make it a feature already instead of removing it !!!

Comment

• Faraway
        Faraway commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to spam comment, just wanted to get things communicated correctly. In fact on youtube channel Archer's Circles and Friends (which I assume is run by you) there are a bunch of nest run videos of Artillery in action during past patches for reference. I have seen a few of them and the conclusion is none of them cast skills as slow as Artillery in current patch does without rapid shot buff.

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        Faraway, the rapid shot bug only happened this patch. It was not present before.

Please note that i have premium stone and willpower fragment, which are far different from this bug. In case you do not know, these stones provide Action and movement speed buffs. When I was artillery, the speed was constant or I would have noticed before. This bug would be hard to miss.

Additionally, you should observe the consistency in speed in between Rapid Shot and Sylph's aid. I think you may have focus on comparing the cast time between skills. Like I mentioned above, I always had Premium Stone and Will Power fragment, this are essential to be effective as the cast time of artillery skills are slow.

Last edited by nvLite; 11-02-2018, 01:18 PM.

• Faraway
        Faraway commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah I see, so Arti is really that slow from the beginning..

LOL, I guess it's more fun in DNSEA (only in DNSEA).

Comment

Working...
      X