Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDN DEBUFF DRAGON LAST PHASE STILL x20 HP!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDN DEBUFF DRAGON LAST PHASE STILL x20 HP!?

Hey ya ED :/ why ur GDN DEBUFF EVENT dragon last phase HP still x20 it suppose to be x16 right? my team dps not that enough if HP last phase x20 lol we looking forward for some changes my team's gears are not that high and we are hoping to clear GDN this debuff week lol. I hope you notice this and please fix asap ~

Originally posted by iamjaeeee View Post
    Hey ya ED :/ why ur GDN DEBUFF EVENT dragon last phase HP still x20 it suppose to be x16 right? my team dps not that enough if HP last phase x20 lol we looking forward for some changes my team's gears are not that high and we are hoping to clear GDN this debuff week lol. I hope you notice this and please fix asap ~
    Just to double check, when nest debuff was present, did the HP bars of bosses drop to like x3.5 or something? Where is your evidence that the x20 should drop to x16?

PS Phase 2 of GDN dragon starts at x16 with or without nest debuff
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• iamjaeeee
      iamjaeeee commented
      Editing a comment
      im talking abt the last phase of the dragon here, it suppose to be x16 bar coz the first phase was to bring down its hp from x20-16 bar 10 mins time to bring down 20 bars are not enuf for us non full fd players
Working...
X