A Little Minimap Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Minimap Issue

Noticed a change in the minimap after November patch. Quest markers in it does not update upon quest status change. Need to reload the stage in order to see the marker changes in the minimap. It is fine the whole map, only the minimap.

I was confused by it during the first time I noticed it. When doing DQs, I use minimap for a quick verification if I already got the quests(green markers shouldn't be shown anymore). But it was still there. Checked the quest window and it was accepted. Confused @_@. My verify method won't work anymore with this issue around.

It's just a little issue, but was this intended or what? If it is really a bug introduced by changes, now I wonder what will be next one? Malfunctioning HP/MP bars maybe XD?

Good luck with the bug fixing, devs.

★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
    Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
    Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
    DNSEA Discord Invite

Holy crap, thank you for speaking the issue, I can't even talk about it since people might not believe it.

I already noticed this thing after the previous patch.

And I was like "What....???"

I already finished the quest, yet those "?" markers won't disappear, mostly when I do daily quest.

And yes, it refreshes when I proceed to another place, it took me like 1 hour to figure it out to fix the issue with that by my own without asking for help.

Comment

• MeshPolygon
      MeshPolygon commented
      Editing a comment
      But with the severity of this issue being low, I'm afraid they won't prioritize it. It might stay around for awhile, or for eternity.

The issue has been resolved with the recent patches. Thanks for the hard work ❤
    ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
    Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
    Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
    DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Working...
    X