Dark Crash Bug/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Crash Bug/s

Any DA out there having the same problem with Dark Crash like me with some of the bosses in-game? Like for example, the Blacksmith Little Jon boss in Typhoon Kim's Nest. Somehow, when I hit him with Dark Crash the damage is delayed or sometimes there's no damage at all, sometimes it works fine. I know it's not a connection issue as well, because I was always keeping check on his HP bar and my connection bar while in Dark Crash motion. I don't know if it's just me. Sometimes the delayed damage happens with Enraged Luga from Volcano Nest as well. Is it because they're made of fire? LOL It only keeps happening with Dark Crash tho and not any other skill. It's been happening for long time now. Hope they'd fix that if it's a bug.

And then there's this other bug where after charging Dark Crash suddenly your character will disappear and slowly descend, and when I say slowly, I mean veeeeeeeery freaking slow.. before smashing the ground for the final attack.
    Last edited by whitenoise1; 12-26-2018, 07:47 PM.

Originally posted by whitenoise1 View Post
    Any DA out there having the same problem with Dark Crash like me with some of the bosses in-game? Like for example, the Blacksmith Little Jon boss in Typhoon Kim's Nest. Somehow, when I hit him with Dark Crash the damage is delayed or sometimes there's no damage at all, sometimes it works fine.
    Not just you. It happens to me and other DA players too.

Comment

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I've just recently seen some post about bugs concerning Dark Crash and Doom Blade.. but not this type where specific enemies become almost immune to it. Hope they fix it.
Working...
X