FDN Stage Reward Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDN Stage Reward Bug

Same bug as last week. My FDN stage reward suddenly changed to 1:1 as soon as i open GDN stage 2 chest. Bye bye 11 scales Hopefully theyll fix this bug when they fix the damage bug this March 26.

i think it was stated from previous posts that all raids have shared item limit count (started this march patch).. so just frst clear FDN every start of the week before clearing other raid nests b4 the fix
    Last edited by acevanlee; 03-23-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• Severelle
      Severelle commented
      Editing a comment
      so that isn't a bug? which previous post u were talking about? can u link the source please because idk if i missed that part on my reading x.x and if i did thanks for the info.

• Fulbusterr
      Fulbusterr commented
      Editing a comment
      *thinking* it was stated and actually providing evidence where it says it was mentioned are 2 different things. They never mentioned the loots are shared. It's absurd . What if someone wants to enhance gdn acce and has to skip the loots for gdn just so he gets the FDN scales, or going rune and thus making it unable to get GDN materials or FDN scales. It's a bug.

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry then i wasnt clear.. this is a bug cause it was never mentioned in the patch note

when i said "previous post/s" it was posted by other forumers and not by ED..

previous post am talking bout is this>> FDN s1-s3 loot did not reset last SATURDAY 9am GMT +8

so basically we here who visited forums should ady be informed of the current raid mats bug and what makes me wonder is that y still people try to clear less significant raids before the current significant raid (FDN) knowing the bug exists.. that was my point

sorry dont want to make you wait long so i ddnt post the link.. the topic is 3posts below yours
      Last edited by acevanlee; 03-23-2019, 07:47 AM.
Working...
X