Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mara Secondary Weapon Converting Bug

Hi Devs,

Hope someone could help us regarding this bug. Whenever I convert a calypse secondary weapon, the options that is showing up is for secondary weapons only. Please see the image attached. Thanks!

Erratum: Title should be Main Weapon Converting Bug
    Last edited by Aaldoq; 04-19-2019, 02:38 AM.

Well surprise surprise, sorcerer has this interesting weapon system where it is the other way around, main weapon is slotted in sub weapon slot (magic ball, voodoo doll, magic book), and the sub weapon (staff) is slotted in main weapon slot.

Hence, when you try to convert a sub weapon to sorcerer you get staff as the option.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

its not a bug sorceress secondary weapon is really the staff and the main weapon is either the orb, staff or voodoo doll

Comment

Originally posted by Lexus Bier View Post
        its not a bug sorceress secondary weapon is really the staff and the main weapon is either the orb, staff or voodoo doll
        Either I convert a main weapon or a secondary weapon, the options for the conversion is only for the secondary weapon. That's my problem right now.

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Because... you are converting a quiver i suppose? I dont really get your problem, what do you meant?

• Baloonsie
          Baloonsie commented
          Editing a comment
          You might be mistaking a secondary weapon for a main weapon..

you cant convert a secondary weapon into a main weapon you know.

Comment

Working...
        X