New Crusader Buff, i mean Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Crusader Buff, i mean Bug

I know that this bug has been here for a while now , where in Thor's Hammer damage and its animation is not in sync but it only happens at random times, mostly likely when you got damage by something while using your ult .
    But now , if you use TH , 100% chance ,this bug will happen .

How the bug works : Basically if you use TH , you'll hammer enemy 3 times, but the third hammer wont do any damage cause its damage is already applied during the second hammer .Tho i'm still unsure if the third hammer damage is 100% applied within second hammering.
    So if you are using Crusader and you use your Ult . then after the second hammer , you cancel your third hammer animation by using sliding step and it will saves you some time to cast other skill.

What do you think guys , Good bug or nah?
    Please fix , look so weird or if u want , completely remove third hammering but same damage applied :3
    and Buff Crus please. TY

Now that Crusaders are manageable for me in PVP, this will help makes things much easy for me. Click image for larger version  Name:	My face against crus bug.gif Views:	1 Size:	398.7 KB ID:	161353
    (only 0.1% helpful though >:-t )

Edit: But still.... I never got a chance to record it since that moment was swift and only occurred once in my whole life.. But, I met a Crus in PVP that could use Mighty Blow, 6 consecutive in a row, you hear that? ROW. I don't know if that's a part of cooldown feature, or some skillplate cooldown or something (Afaik there's no skillplates for Awk active..) or maybe a bug... So terrifying that I forced myself to end him with gear step attack (Infinite missile if you still remember that term ; which move that I despise since the Mach. Awk.), or maybe I'm missing something here? Anyways, fml.
    Last edited by Agent3554; 05-02-2019, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      It's neither a bug nor cooldown plate.

Crusaders' Awakening Passive - Divine Blessing gives them 45% chance to use and reduce the cooldown of [Elemental] Mighty Blow/Hammer Hand by 10%.

Unlike their regular version, [Elemental] Mighty Blow and Hammer Hand have very short cooldown of 5 seconds (or was it 2 seconds? I can't remember), which essentially translates to no cooldown at all if you consider their requirements, animation time, and cooldown reduction mechanic.

That Crusader was just very skilled and lucky to use main skills sparingly to recover/trigger [Elemental] Mighty Blow/Hammer Hand so often.

• RoRiBeam
      RoRiBeam commented
      Editing a comment
      You're wrong about the regular version of MB and HH. In PVP they have a cooldown of 60 sec in a starting match.
      Elemental Aura (Awakening) + Crusader Main Skills will trigger the instant version of MB and HH by 45% chance and reduce the cooldown of regular version by 10%. If both or any regular MB and HH are in cooldown, instant version can't be use until the regular is ready to use again. So crusaders should be very careful of spamming otherwise accidentally using the regular version will keep them in bay in a minute and could prove fatal in 1v1 situation.

You must be wondering why only crusaders have instant skills in pvp while others won't have.
      Because Paladin/Crusader set of skills have a long cooldown ranging from 20 to 40 sec except Judgment Hammer (The rolling hammer) which has 13 sec CD and our primary skill to trigger instant awakening. It's their only way to keep up with other classes.

So my only advice if you encounter a crusader in pvp, don't let him/her main skills hit you so that the instant won't trigger.

I think you're are having too much atk-speed on animation.
    But I think its kinda awkward on speedy crusaders. XD
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Dang, you're strong, carry me dad. But yeah this bug and many others needs fixing asap, I've never played a mmo where bugs lasts for so long. ED you need to step your game up!

Comment

Bug fixed now . Good Job ED

Comment

Working...
        X