Lancea Skill Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancea Skill Bug

Deep Pierce is gone for some player after resetting their skill.. Also i can't learn the new skill you've removed the evil punisher skill but the SP used on that skill wasn't given back.

I just checked that my Flurry at lvl 95 only have a total of 223 sp compared to all my other lvl 95 which had 237.

Comment

Before the changes, i had max headbutt. But now I cant even learn it. I think it's because I have the skill "Awakened Headbutt" but not the actual "Headbutt". Plus they didn't give back the 16 SP I spent on my max headbutt.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes, the missing skill points from the old flurry and lancea skills are not given back. They should have "reset" all the flurry/lancea's skills.
        MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

Comment

Same got missing SP 224 instead of 237, and my Lancea skill tree is 42 of 45 required, had max headbutt (16) haven't gotten those potions back. I'm not wiling to buy any CC item

Comment

i got 2 flurry, one cannot use the skill reset while the other can. lol. i dunno what's going on T_T

Comment

The Deep Pierce is the BUG.. Those who have Maxed it CAN NOT use the oblivion reset scroll that ED provided... so its useless no matter how many reset scroll u r going to buy. even wen u inspect other FLURRY skill tree.. Deep Pierce is missing... then.. LANCEA frst job need 45SP to proceed to other skill tree which in this picture is mehhhhh..
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X