Inquisitor Bugged Skill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquisitor Bugged Skill

Inquisitor Class Mastery 3 is not working for me, it does not have any description at all except some placeholder code, also Priest Ultimate Heavenly Judgement, isnt it supposed to be invincible when activated? the boss in Phantom Forest has bitch slapped me out of it several times already without fail.
    Last edited by tehkangthai; 05-31-2019, 08:59 PM.

Class master 3 does work, I main Inqui. If you can use consecration immediately after charged bolt, it works. This patch they removed the 50% increase of charge bolt lightning damage per hit and increased the base %, last patch it was 162% with 50% damage increase per hit but this patch it's 290% with no damage increase per hit. For heavenly judgement I think you're able to be knocked out of it during the flight animation but once you're in the air actually doing the skill you should be fine for most attacks. I don't think invincibility works against every single attack in the game. Chain lightning is the real bugged skill, that thing rarely does the max hits, I use it in between 10 mobs, it bounces twice, 1 hit on 2 monsters lol

Comment

• tehkangthai
      tehkangthai commented
      Editing a comment
      my class mastery 3 doesnt work, I did charge bolt but consecration does not become instant

• tehkangthai
      tehkangthai commented
      Editing a comment
      and yes I do noticed the oddness of chain lightning these days, I returned to playing after a very long time since 93 cap

Class Mastery 3 Instant doesn't have the yellow border when using Charge Bolt, try doing Charge Bolt then pressing Consecration immediately - it should be working.
    Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
    Edited as of 28/11/2017

Comment

• Estrello
      Estrello commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, listen to this tehkangthai. You can also watch any inquistor skill rotation video or even lab runs on youtube and you'll see how the charge bolt + consecration combo should work. If it doesn't work as seen in videos then you'll have to ask ED to help you through a 1:1 ticket as that is a bug only on your end.
Working...
X