Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No damage bug/ can't pick up any items

IGN: ImYatoooo2

So I just hope that the GM can fix my character issue it does not do any dmg to the mobs and can't pick anything T_T please fix it earlier I entered CBN and I just wasted my tix cause I wasn't able to pick anything up please fix this this is the only character in my account that is like this thank you~

You should post your IGN just above your thread No damage dealt thread. I bet you paid someone too boost you. you cleared dungeons too fast like less than a minute per run. the reason you are bot flagged.

Comment

• Drag-G0d
      Drag-G0d commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea thanks I already did earlier ~ but it seems they are not checking it out tho

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      they don't work on weekends. and it seems they are under staff . even NA players post since they directed to post there. you got no choice but to wait someone to check it. and next time don't clear dungeons less than 1 minute. you will be identified by the system as bot.

• Drag-G0d
      Drag-G0d commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay thanks for the help ! Highly appreciated it ~

IGN: ImYatoooo2

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Post it there not here. you see there are other players same problem as yours posted IGN there. they don't check personal thread so yours won't be fixed.
      Last edited by atom100; 06-30-2019, 05:58 AM.

i have a problem with one char from my dragon nest sea account, and someone told me that you can help me.

my char cant do any kind of damage and cant pick up any items, my IGN: Jtyeah
    i have sinse saturday with this bug, cant make nothing.

https://vimeo.com/345264992?activityReferer=1

Comment

Working...
    X