BUG on Defensio's Skill Damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG on Defensio's Skill Damage

Just returned playing as a Defensio and noticed that then Damage Output for Leap Over VERY LOW (Pls also check all defensio damage skill output just incase) i just noticed this first hand because leap over is one of the biggest damage skill used for this class. Most of the users maybe noticed this but not officially complained due to the popularity of the impactor class. Please fix this, thnx!
    Last edited by mtrundefined; 08-06-2019, 01:20 PM.

Likely no one reported cuz there’s an easy fix for that issue.
    just don’t cast leap over using step up
    as long as u cast leap over with hotkeys instead of step up version you won’t have problem :3

and also unlikely they can fix cuz of obvious reasons (such as the bug comes with the update, and the fix comes in future updates)

Comment

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait.... Really?! :O

I thought the damage of leap over is "Meh, I guess this normal" for me.

I've been relying on gear-step combo for a long time (Like casting most of skills starting from those 3 gear-step skills, and not manually casting them over hotkeys)

I'm gonna repeat it again.

I honestly thought Leap Over having low damage despite being on max level sp is normal for me, so seeing this comment is something new to me.

Imma try this if it's actually true, and I thank you in advance if this is indeed true.

aw that sucks. it better to do skill rotation without using hotkeys thou -__-

Comment

I suggest as a workaround perform your usual gearstep but execute leapover as a separate skill.

I would start my gearstep from foot stomp - spacebar - spacebar - leapover (do not use gearstep right click)
      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Working...
      X