Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunset Cloister Drop Rate

Hi,

I would like to ask if this is a bug or a mistake, or just my misinterpretation? The drops after defeating the boss in Sunset Cloister is still the same, even after the July Patch which says that the "Drop rate for rewards after defeating bosses doubled."

Unfornutately, I don't have a screenshot of Sunset Cloister drops before July patch, although the drop for Sunset Leaf for normal was ~10 and abyss was ~15. Also, I saw in kDN update for April 2019 that the drops in Sunset Cloister is doubled permanently. Kindly check on this thanks!

1st pic - normal mode
    2nd pic - abyss mode
    3rd pic - july patch screencap
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

From Jeezus after datamining, the drop rate is actually halved of what before Red Lotus patch, most probably mistake from ED but no news on fixing this had been announced.

As for the "Drop rate for rewards after defeating bosses doubled.", it is referring to the permanent Goddess box drop rate increase, which is halved right now.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Oh I see. Did he screencapped those datamining stuff, and reported it too? huhuhu even if it's just a small percentage, every RNG chance counts haha
      I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
      I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not sure, as for myself I do sent a ticket to inquire ED on this stuff, but no news from them

Hi guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have checked with the devs and it should be patched last time but missed. The team has decided to patch as soon as possible. Also, we consider giving compensation items for the players. After confirmation, we will post official notice.

Comment

• theredgumball
        theredgumball commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe you are a(an official) moderator here )) Please fix this ASAP, like for this September 3 patch. Appreciate your effort

Well to be honest no one give a fuck, i will love if they fucking fix this issue so i can start to grind sunset again.
      I can get them some footage of KDN or CDN and NA if they need it. Because NA has the same issue, right know on KDN they are getting double the amount of leaf (which is the easiest way to tell that something is clearly wrong) than sea and na are getting at the moment, and according to the datamines yes the chance of goddess boxes was reduced by 50% instead of increasing by 100%.
      Last edited by Noctaelius; 08-30-2019, 06:12 AM.
      it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Working...
      X