• Show
Clear All

• Invisible item???

Click image for larger version

Name:	DNSEA.png
Views:	72
Size:	379.6 KB
ID:	165181
    Hello everyone just want to post a bug or glitch in the inventory slot after getting the reward box from the event of 5 runs of Loser's exile place at red lotus. After opening the 1st box and getting the rewards from the special mail this happen, maybe because the next box from the event is bug. I also saw someone shouted with similar problem like mine at the world chat, so that means i am not alone with this invisible item at inventory slot. I hope moderator notice this and take action to this bug problem. Here is a screenshot when i sorted my inventory slot, notice that one space is occupied even i already sorted it.

This happen to me too. After opening the 1st box and getting the rewards from the special mail, the box became invisible. And if I try to un-equip my equipment, it will say "Unable to equip item" . Please fix it

Edit:

Originally posted by atom100 View Post
    I also got that bug, it's the GM jelly that is bug, if you take out item from storage to inventory the bug item will transfer to storage and you will see the 100 GM jelly .
    I also think that 100 GM jellies from mission box is bugged. its supposed to be in cash inventory, but end up in general inventory and can be put in storage (even though it say cannot use storage). What I did is, I use that 100 GM jellies for enhance and all became good again (can un-equip my equipment again), but the mission box never came back.

Sorry for my bad English
    Last edited by bakayaro; 09-05-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• ouenskie
      ouenskie commented
      Editing a comment
      I was about to post same additional error concerning this problem but i guess you already did. I am worried that moderators of this forum doesn't even comment on this and make sure to us that this problem will be fix not like the old forum with cherrycredits moderators are active.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      temporary fix transfer it to storage. you can use your inventory normally. It make me nervous since it also cause your items from normal server to become invisible when you take it out. I though I lost my 2 FDN rings w/ L jades it appeared again when I re login

I also got that bug, it's the GM jelly that is bug, if you take out item from storage to inventory the bug item will transfer to storage and you will see the 100 GM jelly .

Comment

I was able to got rid the bugged GM magic jelly by enhancing an item that uses GM jellies.

Comment

atom100 I tried what you did by transfering the item (GM Jelly) to storage and it really shows, ill try enhancing using that item to perma remove it from my inventory. Thanks for the tip atom100.

Comment

Sadly the bug not fix after maintenance, mission box 2 got the same bugged GM magic jelly.

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            It did show in cash inventory but at the same time there is a invisible slot in inventory. did you try to unequip by right click your gear or accessory? did it work?

• Knee
            Knee commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, everything works fine, no invisible slot at all even after sorting.
            I unequip my ring and L jades to pass to my sub and re equip after I'm done and it's fine.

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Bad luck I still got the bugged one. may be they fixed it after Tuesday. And my inventory still bugged when I transfer the bugged item from my storage as of today.
        Working...
        X