IP block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP block

can anyone help on this , when the time i download the game everything was fine and good , but after 2weeks i play the game , i get crash on the game , but when i log in back , they say my IP was block ,
    until now , i dont know why it block i didn't download or double run on any game , but how it come my IP was block on the game , can you fix it ?

We have similar problems

Comment

UP!

I got the same problem here.. I just didn't login for about 2 days, and when I tried to login after April 30 maintenance, "Connection from this IP blocked!" start appearing!
      I mean, Me (and I believe those who come to this forum with the same problem) has never ever used any cheat or even bots.
      For me, I just played DN SEA for about 1 month++.... starting to bought premium service that will still active til' May 10.

FYI, I tried using VPN (like; turbo**, cloud** WARP, etc), also tried to change IP & DNS from Connection Properties (if you know it), but still.... this "Connection from this IP blocked!" were not disappear.
      Reinstalling?? Of course I did that too.. It's like a final move to tried LOL
      But, the main issue are still persist! (Until I write this post)

Is there really no solution for this issue (yet)??
      I mean, if my IP got blocked because I use/tried to do something suspicious (like cheats or whatever).. Then I will keep silence and tried another way.
      But this.. I'm only a casual player that just had clearing STG 20 last week with my weak MC, witk 20KGold in my bag. wth
      It's just feels so unfair...

Comment

Working...
      X