Artillery Class Mastery III is Bugged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artillery Class Mastery III is Bugged

I just found out after rebuilding my skill tree, the Artillery Class Mastery III seems to have an incorrect information. Some of my friends told me that it's from Black Mara and others said it's from Saleana but regardless of it, I'm pretty sure that what's in the information window is not part of Artillery's skill tree.

Artillery CMIII should be this one as per Sept 7th Patch Notes - [Magic Arrow] does not pierce through enemies and now explodes when it hits the enemy. Causes multiple hits when it explodes. After using [Magic Arrow], follow up with [Tracking Arrows EX] to shoot normal [Tracking Arrows EX] rapidly and increase the damage of [Fatal Tracking Arrows].

Eyedentity, Please address with this issue. Thanks! Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2017-09-08 13-36-21 Fri.png Views:	1 Size:	1.10 MB ID:	83332
    Last edited by JinVelvet; 09-09-2017, 02:21 AM.

Alright, I did made a test to see to it if it is really working even I'm seeing a wrong information of Arti CMIII. Below are the tests, results and a video:

Level 95 Artillery Class Mastery III (Tests and Results)

[Magic Arrow] does not pierce through enemies and now explodes when it hits the enemy. Causes multiple hits when it explodes. After using [Magic Arrow], follow up with [Tracking Arrows EX] to shoot normal [Tracking Arrows EX] rapidly and increase the damage of [Fatal Tracking Arrows]

Test Results as of 9/9/2017
    - Magic Arrow explodes when it hits the enemy and deals multiple damage - Passed
    - Magic Arrow skill execution follow up with Tracking Arrows EX shoots rapidly (no turn around animation once TA is executed next to MA) - Passed
    - Fatal Tracking Arrow damage increases - Passed
    - Class Mastery III Skill Information is incorrect (Shows information of CMIII of Black Mara) - Failed

Video:

Conclusion
    So this concludes that Artillery's CMIII is working so I'd say cheers and have fun to my fellow Arti out there. However, information shown from the skill window is misleading and may cause confusion. This is only a Minor Issue that has to be addressed

Comment

Hi there~

Reported and is already looking into it, thank you!

Comment

• JinVelvet
        JinVelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Bannister!

I Just checked and it was already fixed. Thank you for this!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2017-09-21 01-31-57 Thu.png
Views:	100
Size:	937.6 KB
ID:	89756

Comment

Cyclone Harpoon bugs sometime in PVP. Unable to use.

Comment

Working...
        X