Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All warrior's EX's that decreases Cooldown of 2nd job skills is not working

Hi sir,
    kindly note that all warriors EX skill that decrease CD of a skill in 2nd job skills is not working:

i would like to report a game bug in two of destroyer skills and one of barbarian skills and one of Dark Avenger skills so far

first Destroyer :

1 - Flying swing skill CoolDown supposed to be 6 seconds (as per skill's EX Description) but now its 13 Seconds
    2 - Ring Bomb skill CoolDown supposed to be 11 seconds (as per skill's EX Description) but now its 22 seconds

second Barbarian :

1 - Barbarian Circle Swing Ex's CD should be 12 second (as per skill's EX Description) but now its 22 seconds

third Dark Avenger :

1 - Dark Avenger EX (B) it changed to 35sec cd? without any announcement and it supposed to be 5sec, and most important althought it written 35sec, it actual cd when using still 40sec

N.B. The above mentioned skills was working perfectly on 7th of September be 100% sure that something happened during 8th of September patch and please take into consideration that i did waste my lvl 95 reward box unlimited oblivion to test the bug out...would be grateful if u may compensate it or return the box to lvl 94.
    and kindly note that those are the most usefull skills for those classes (Barbarian and Destroyer and Dark Avenger) so please take that into consideration too.

Thank you

As the Topic Title says MBD Ex Cd Reduction not applying and even I picked the ex version the cd stays at 14 secs. I hope this is just a bug..

Comment

1) does the mastery III's X piercing crescent hit box bugged? It 3 wave did lower dmg then the normal piercing
      (BTG test, 3 X piercing crescent = 10-12combo, 29m dmg while 3 normal piercing crescent = 30-33combo, 120m dmg)

2) Dark Avenger EX (B) it changed to 35sec cd? without any announcement and it suppose was 5sec, and most important althought it written 35sec, it actual cd when using still 40sec

ign: Avlios

Comment

BUMP FOR THIS. Dont freaking kill ML's

Comment

Bump for this. Please fix this
          The description clearly says: Transformation Is Greatly Reduced

Also, Dark Crash doesn't seem to be hitting the dragon at half the time. The skill landed but no damage was dealt. Only happen during dragon bosses

Comment

yeah, please fix this. Moonlord DPS is suffering significantly because of this.

Comment

agreed i really i thought i was the only one who noticed the cd of mbd, it freaking sucks seems to break my combo and apm ("°~°)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rbex.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	83772Click image for larger version

Name:	ring22secs.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	83773
                The ring bombs ex has a cd time of 11 secs but when i use ringbombs ex the CD is 22 secs.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dswitched; 09-08-2017, 10:13 PM. Reason: added screenies

Comment

ML MBD ex cd reduction not applying , back to 14s cd "normal mbd cooldown" , before it was 6s , hope will be fixed soon together with other varius class skill bugs like SB and DA

Comment

to be exact , its after the 9-8-17 mini patch that these is happening :3

Comment

same issue., HOPE ED can fix it ASAP. thx

Comment

After the maintenance on Friday, Ring Bomb EX cd reduction (22s to 11s) stopped functioning. Until few minutes ago, Flying Swing EX cd reduction (13s to 6s) got affected as well. -_-" Also noticed that some of the other classes have their skills bugged as well. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fix these skill bugs ASAP because they greatly affect the gameplay. Much thanks.
                        Last edited by IamM3rcY; 09-09-2017, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Moonlord is bugged too.

1 - Moonlord Moonblade Dance Ex's CD should be 6 seconds VIA the EX passive but now its 14 seconds, it is their most useful skill too~
                          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
                          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

up and bump for this

Comment

Up and bump

Comment

Working...
                              X