Majesty's Focus Gravity and Gravity Rush Not Doing Damage or Exploding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majesty's Focus Gravity and Gravity Rush Not Doing Damage or Exploding

Please Look into Majesty's Focus Gravity and Gravity Rush Not Doing Damage or Exploding even after the triple orbs and gravity ball leave their balls of gravity and the skill animation hit the target. Its an annoying bug since alot of the damge of the char is lost after the comboes.

example:
    Gravity Rush you drive into the freshly left behind ball of gravity the balls doesnt explode.
    Triggered Focus Gravity On a perfectly not moving boss but it doesnt hit/damage but the animation happens or sometimes the balls doesnt get triggered.

This bug is back again? and here I am going to play Majesty again 'cause of Syndra... gotta wait for next patch again and hope .

Comment

yes, im losing like 50% of my dps from the balls combo even with 51ping so its not really lag thats causing it

Comment

This is probably an old issue that came back, it would be helpful if you provide a video.

Comment

• DHM
          DHM commented
          Editing a comment
          hi im using a laptop how do i record it? cause i dont have scroll lock and i cant find the key option to replace the record video button

• Verbena
          Verbena commented
          Editing a comment
          DHM there's scrolllock in laptops it's just trickier https://www.quora.com/Where-is-the-s...on-on-a-laptop

Alternatively you can use Shadowplay or OBS, very good recording software

ok i bought a keyboard just for recording , itried to replicate the bug on battleground where the mob is not moving at all possible range showing it does damge but the bug happened on 1:08 and 2:01 .. here is the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9F...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

heres the link , bug at 1:08 and 2:01

Comment

Thanks a lot.

Comment

i will try to provide more when doing dungeon runs or nest runs

Comment

Today's patch in KR lists this issue has fixed.

Well it lists Gravity Rush only but it should be all the same thing anyways.
                Last edited by Chocorroles; 10-18-2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• DHM
                  DHM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope this issue with the ball of gravity triggered skills are really fixed.
              Working...
              X