No Mail Received from Magni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Mail Received from Magni

I used my 3pcs Magni last few days ago and today but up to now still, no Mail from Admin/Magni. Is this some kind of bug? Is anyone experiencing it too? or it just me?
    Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.

That Cherry Credits promo is over. No news on whether or not it shall comeback in Eyedentity

Comment

• QueenLisa
      QueenLisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the response! I see, so Magni is no use for now. Hoping that Eyedentity will consider it.

• IJumpUJump
      IJumpUJump commented
      Editing a comment
      QueenLisa, the magni reward system is a large contributing factor to the inflation of gold and the cause of the sea economy being fuked up. EYE will NOT consider it. And if they did, i would be severely disappointed in them.

• vjdarktm
      vjdarktm commented
      Editing a comment
      QueenLisa Yeah. It's only used in Raid Nests now. I hope they consider giving out rewards again for it but less exploitable (mats, random points, pouches, less gold amount perhaps????). I get why people are mad about it because of the "gold problem" it created in CC-DNSEA but hey, people are the ones who exploited it xD and those who got the most out of it before the transfer are (*cough *cough) sitting pretty somewhere in the game right now hahahahahahaha.
Working...
X