Daily Tasks log bug ? only 2 tasks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Tasks log bug ? only 2 tasks ?

I would like to report daily task log bug, as you can see I'm only able to view two daily tasks in my daily tasks log. Pretty sure there are way more daily tasks then that, is anyone else facing this strange issue after the patch?

I have tried exiting DN back to Windows and re login several times and it doesn't seem to fix the issue.
    Last edited by Kasumihime; 10-19-2017, 10:58 AM.

Did you login this morning between 9AM (reset_ and 10AM (maintenance start)?
    Did you clear any of the old Daily Tasks (Like 5 people, Enhance item, Send Hero to RDE, DQ etc.)?
    Maybe you just need to wait for tomorrow's reset and everything will be back to normal?

Comment

Well I did login around 9am this morning and clear ladder 3 times, so hopefully it will fix itself once reset comes.
      On another note looks like it only affects my main BD which does the old dailies earlier, seems like my subs characters are able to view the full Daily Task list as per normal.

Comment

Same problem with mine, my subs only can see DTs also. Some people in game also complain in world chat so we are not alone

Comment

already submitted a report.

Comment

Working...
          X