Like FTG Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like FTG Bugs

When you have full ftg and someone likes you and after depleting your ftg and someone likes you again you cannot gain any ftg from the likes

I do not think that is a bug.

Tho the solution is simple. Deplete and utilize all your FTG before having people like you for FTG.

That also means, avoid being afk when your FTG is full to avoid random likes.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

TIP:

You can see the number of likes you received in a day.
      Press P > Hover your mouse to your number of Likes.

and like Lite said, avoid AFK-ing in town because most players are giving likes to random people to clear this Daily Task.

Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-23-2017, 12:26 AM.

Comment

You know you can like from the Like History right?
        Even if you don't AFK, if you got a group of troll friends who instant like you when you login, you're basically f*cked lol.

Comment

• nvLite
          nvLite commented
          Editing a comment
          That is another problem, however, avoiding afk on towns minimizes the chances of random likes.

I am also curious how long the like history lasts? IIRC i checked mine last night and people who liked me last friday are still there :V

• BabyKuri
          BabyKuri commented
          Editing a comment
          Afaik, Like History resets every service maintenance so it lasts for a week.

Try to AFK in merca and let's see if your friends can still Like you. AHahaha

Comment

Working...
        X