Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Master-Apprentice thingy bugged???

Is it bugged guys if I may ask?
    There one incident happen to me that my apprentices got 95 still on my apprentice list, it should be treated Graduated right?
    (If you know something please send me some link and your opinion thanks ^_^)
    "I Apologize for being a hindrance in your life, I must walk and fade away like I never exist in this world." - LazySp3aKx

The apprentice should graduate on their own so that they will be removed to all their master's apprentice list, however before the major update on the master-apprentice system, there was a rewarding system to which master and apprentices reach a certain level, they are rewarded with an apprentice or master box to which they will open and receive valuable items that is exclusive to the master-apprentice program, each time they play together points are earned and they can use it to buy valuable items, in which points can only be earned via playing together as a master-apprentice, but since then after the major update on the program, any apprentice who reaches 30~60~90~93 levels will receive master-apprentice points, as well as their masters will also receive the points ranging from 250~500~750~1000 respectively.

so for your question, is it bugged? no

Comment

Apprentice can either graduate by doing it manually or by accumulating 10k apprentice points(auto-graduate). So its a no bug .

Comment

• JudeMenrieTorres
        JudeMenrieTorres commented
        Editing a comment
        can I ask? how to put some footer on the post sorry noob here xD

• JudeMenrieTorres
        JudeMenrieTorres commented
        Editing a comment
        How to do it so sorry not used to the forum I apologize

• Reyisaki
        Reyisaki commented
        Editing a comment
        You mean signature? User settings > Account > Look for edit signature..

if you got anymore question about that you can DM me.

.same thing happened to me the problem is my student didn't graduate after reaching lvl 95 and i didn't unlock achievements on the achievements master-appre section. so how will i be able to unlock those achievements and are they really not giving the gift box anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Illrisviel View Post
        .same thing happened to me the problem is my student didn't graduate after reaching lvl 95 and i didn't unlock achievements on the achievements master-appre section. so how will i be able to unlock those achievements and are they really not giving the gift box anymore?

Master-Apprentice System was updated during the Runes of Despair patch (March 2017). Apprentices are now given options to stay with their master when they reached the level cap until they earn max graduation points, or graduate immediately with a push of a button.

See below the details.
        Source: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic/266105-update-rune-of-despair-monthly-patch-%E2%80%93-game-enhancement/

Originally posted by YoongEunnie
        Changes in Master-Apprentice System

Changes have been made to the Master-Apprentice system.

Now you can register other players as a Master or Apprentice when there is a difference of 1 level.
        Apprentices can be up to Level 92.
        Apprentice’s level up reward has been changed. When the Apprentice reaches Level 30, 60, 90, and 93, both the Master and Apprentice will get [Master-Apprentice Points] item via mail.
        You will earn [Master-Apprentice Points] when Master and Apprentice play the game together in a party.
        [Master-Apprentice Points] can be attained when you clear dungeons and Nests and you will get a little more points for Nests.
        [Master-Apprentice Points] can be used to buy items at Heraldry Scholar Stas.

There are also changes in registering Master introduction.
        Respect Points that only the master used to get in the past has been removed.
        Changes have been made to master’s [Self-introduction]. Master can register a [Self-introduction] to appear in a list of Masters that Apprentices can see.

Whenever you renew the self-introduction message, you will be shown at the top of the [Master List]. When you [Cancel Introduction], you will be removed from the [Master List].
        The number of times Fatigue is deducted for a Master for entering dungeons has been changed to 20 times.

Graduation level for Apprentices has been changed to Level 93. (Previously it was Lv90.)
        Now the apprentice can graduate at Level 93 and can also choose whether to graduate immediately or not.
        Apprentice can gain Graduation Points from the time he or she has attained maximum level and will graduate automatically when Graduation Points have reached the maximum limit. Or the apprentice can choose to graduate immediately by clicking [Graduate] button.
        After reaching max level, you can get more Master-Apprentice Points if you play Nests with your master.

When the Master and Apprentice play dungeons and Nests together, they can get Master-Apprentice Points. You will get 5 points for all dungeons and more points can be obtained in newly-added Nests.
        ---

Transfer patch changes. (95 cap)
        source: https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/3

Items added to Master-Apprentice Points Store

- New item has been added to Master-Apprentice Points Store

Last edited by MeshPolygon; 10-27-2017, 08:02 AM. Reason: added transfer patch changes
        ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
        Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
        Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
        DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• Illrisviel
          Illrisviel commented
          Editing a comment
          oh.. this is a very helpful information thank you so much really appreciate it.

• Illrisviel
          Illrisviel commented
          Editing a comment
          .so most probably my student still hasn't push the graduate button yet.

• MeshPolygon
          MeshPolygon commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome. Happy gaming.
      Working...
      X