Pet Minion Bug. Does not pick up Legend item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Minion Bug. Does not pick up Legend item

EditL i just realized i posted in the wrong section. Any mods, please help to move this thread to the In-game Bug section.

Not sure about other pets, but my lvl 60 epic Puppy Type pet does not pick up Legend items in Slayer mode even if the Legend item settings is checked.

Also, the loot settings on picking up Legend items seems to uncheck by itself.

How to reproduce error:

- Have a lvl 60 epic puppy type pet summoned.
    - Under its edit settings, make sure Legend box is ticked.
    - Relog or change character and go back to the same character again.
    - The Legend box will be automatically unticked again.

This problem does not exist for other grade items. If i untick Epic or Unique items and switch character and back, the settings will remain as what i set it.
    Only for Legend items, the box unticks itself every time.
    Last edited by IJumpUJump; 10-28-2017, 11:24 PM.

minion does not loot legend, same with my manticor. probly all minion doesnt loot legend.
    Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
    Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
    Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
    Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

It is not a bug , Slayer mode is designed so your pet won't loot legend grade item but instead should pick-up yourself .

Comment

• 12ChopChop
        12ChopChop commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually... its still a bug... slayer gear will be picked up by pet even if its unticked...
        My partner and I usually unticks grab item now that we seen slayer auto picked. This way you can decide who to leave the nest so the other can take the gear
    Working...
    X