Force closed after patcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force closed after patcher

hey, i have a problem with this, this is my first time downloading this game from this site and after i download with a single link, and do the installation process, then after i click the game start, it showing eyedentity icon, and after that the game closed immediately, need help thx !

I would need more information, like download method and the error message you get (if any)

Comment

i got this problem during irine loading screen (irine using a trumpet and followed by hounds) and the game suddenly closed without any error message

Comment

Originally posted by mayuoshima View Post
        i got this problem during irine loading screen (irine using a trumpet and followed by hounds) and the game suddenly closed without any error message
        Did you use torrent and it unpacked without issues? Just in case open the launcher and tell me what client version it says it is.

You may need to go PC permissions aren't getting in the way or run as administrator, update drivers and DirectX, and put the game folder in the whitelist of the firewall or anti-virus you are using.

Comment

sorry for the late reply, got a lot of work to do.
          no i didnt use torrent, i use iDNInstaller from the website. also i got no problem in installing from iDNInstaller app. i've done all that but nothing happens. well i feel like i should give up now
          my patcher Version is 261

Comment

• Verbena
            Verbena commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you tell me about your system?
        Working...
        X