duplicate login [need gm help]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duplicate login [need gm help]

whole my raid party has this issues about duplicate login..
    cant login
    pls need help gm urgent

If such issue continue to persist in the future, simply try again and re-enter your login information.

Comment

experiencing the same thing.. and please dont tell me to try and re-enter my login info because i know about that.. this has happened before.. whenever i DC out of game..error pops up.. then i enter again.. then it logins.. but now i press a hundred times still repeating same error..also happening to a guildie of mine.. we DC at the same time as well..

Comment

Let me try to get a better rewording of the current situation:

Previously, in order to kill off a previous connection, you can only log in again, on the same running client to log in.

However recently, no matter how many times we try to log in (and kill off the previous connection), it just stays as a duplicate login. The last login had to time out for about 20 to 30 mins.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

This isn't the usual one. Re entered my log in info still duplicate login, tried another account then log off then enter my main account still duplicate.

Also you can actually pm your own character. LOL.

Comment

Working...
          X