Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket

i've opened ticket baout missing genesis neck,yet cherry credit got back to me with mail asking me to respond back on the ticket [they have checked] and posted me a direct link to the ticket i've opened
    yet when i open it sayin "Oops the page you were lookin for doesnt exsist"
    and when i tried log my self i couldnt find my ticket aswell like it have been vanished

++++ i cant open another 1:1 inquire it saying "system error contact adminstor" ?_? how i spuppose to inform them that i can not to respond to my ticket before it will close or to fixxing my issue like this ??
    Last edited by ChiefTheDogo; 01-15-2018, 09:19 PM.

Are you logged in the correct account? Clear cache and cookies.

Comment

• ChiefTheDogo
      ChiefTheDogo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i've logged to the correct account,to be honest i got 1 account only so there cant be mistaken with.
      I've tried to clear cache and cookies yet the same and still the same thing ouccrs.

this is what happen when i click on the "View Ticket" link from the Mail Cherry Credit sent me

Comment

The same thing happens to me. I contacted them about the bugged skill initialization scroll for Lencea. I got the email like the one you got too. When I logged into my account, all the past tickets when Dragon Nest was still under Cherry's operation. But not a single one after DN had become under ED.

Comment

• ChiefTheDogo
        ChiefTheDogo commented
        Editing a comment
        yup the same thing i till can see my old tickets buy the ones since ED took over never shows up
        and i cant even make a new ticket
    Working...
    X