Crit Error Out of Memory (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crit Error Out of Memory (Physical)

few years ago i stop playing DN and suddenly im thinking playing it again but i encounter this error i have no idea how to fix it can someone help me
    big thanks

Mind telling us your computer/laptop's specification?

Comment

• KONAKONA93
      KONAKONA93 commented
      Editing a comment
      But most likely is because not enough ram, need to have at least 4gb ram to run this game compare to last time, and if you are using 32-bit laptop/computer, i suggest you to increase the ram or just buy a new one

i3 3210
    4gb ram
    320gb hdd
    2gb 128bit gpu

Comment

Try playing Dragon Nest with this PC (the one I use on the Internet Cafe I`m working at). FYI : All the client PCs are no different.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	123.JPG Views:	1 Size:	63.2 KB ID:	118758
      Click image for larger version  Name:	1234.JPG Views:	1 Size:	58.0 KB ID:	118759

After DQ or Nest you have to reconnect or else the client will crash. And there`s 10% chance you can enter Raid party with these PCs too hahaha
      And to add some: we`re using average 1 to 3mbps internet speed ♥
      The owner of the shop got the iron ball to have customers pay for these PCs.

Last edited by Vaddix; 01-19-2018, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you kidding me...?
        That card can't do shyt, unless people go there just to browse the web but I doubt it...
        Beyond trash tier, it's insane if all the PC there is that outdated and people still pay for it.

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, beyond trash tier does make sense since call this shop a "Junk Shop". But I already applied on a company and planning to build my own gaming PC. Goodluck to me hahaha.

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        Vaddix you need alot more than luck now since the price of GPU and RAM skyrocket so much in recent times, you can read more on that yourself so really2 good luck to you.

In this cases, it's helpful if you post a picture of the error message. Often Crit Error is caused by your game being not allowed to take resources from your PC and you need to tweak your PC configuration.

Comment

question, is your unit's operating system 32bit? because if it is, even if you have 4 gb of ram, the processor can only utilize 3gb since 32bit is really limited.
        Irresponsibility is trusting an irresponsible person.

Comment

• seejee123
          seejee123 commented
          Editing a comment
          well, at least that was in my case. in computer properties, it showed having 4gb of ram(2.99gb usable)

it is your time to embrace 64bit

Comment

Working...
        X