This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN: DarkLapid
    Problems: duplicate logged in everytime i get disconnected in entering portals or channels all of my character having the same issue

Comment

IGN: CalleOcho

Old player returning here. Cant log in into servers i think because of the merge? Thanks!

PS. This registered email on this account is my different email

Comment

IGN: LifeleNoir
        Problem: Duplicate login error. Cannot enter any portals. (include Lagendia)

Happen everyday around 7 pm.

Comment

IGN: Babaam

Problem: Duplicate user login and also cant enter any portal. Sometimes the problem disappears and I can play the game fine. But still it comes back randomly and cant play the game for days.

Try this when you get disconnected when entering portals. When you log in the game again after portal disconnect. while in the game desconnect your source of internet turn off ethernet or wifi. after disconnecting from the game. reconnect internet and log in to the game again then try entering portals. it worked for me and now I can play dn. When it happens again. just repeat the process then play again.
          Last edited by gael00010; 05-08-2018, 06:00 PM.

Comment

IGN: Jidalgo

Problem: Duplicate user login and also I can't enter any portals. When I try and attempt to enter one, (Specially DoK) I get disconnected instantaneously. It's getting tiresome to keep on connecting to the game. Even when I form my party, I get disconnected soon after I try to pass through a portal. And I've also checked on my internet provider and they've provided me with flawless services for two days already. Please aid in my problem. Thank you and have a good day.

Comment

IGN : Miphichyio
              Problem : duplicate login & disconnected almost everytime i enter a match in colosseum.

Comment

IGN : Melandha

I can't enter the game, please fix it ASAP !!!

Comment

IGN: Chivallier
                  keep disconnecting when entering portals in all characters please fix

Comment

IGN: BigAppIe

Problem: Duplicate user login and also I can't enter any portals. Get disconnected when enter portals.

Comment

IGN : Lizyie

Problem: Disconnected from server every time entering any portal in town. When re-entering the game there will be a window saying "Duplicate Login. Please try again later".
                      Last edited by rick18294; 05-26-2018, 05:58 AM.

Comment

IGN: QueenNymph
                        Problem: Duplicate log-in, and disconnects whenever a portal is used.

Comment

IGN : MsAtom

Problem : always dc when entering the portal, sometimes conencted and most of the time dc/freeze. when login says duplicate login, happens all the time for about 2 days now

Comment

I can't play!!! Please help me and other players who are experiencing this error

ign: Av3ngerXD

Comment

IGN: dErisb

PROBLEM: ever since valentines patch. i always duplicate login when leaving town, either going to pvp/nest getting disconnected. sigh. can't even play properly. getting tired of reconnecting every single time only to get disconnected.

Comment

IGN:lHuehue, lHue, Urghhh
                                Problems: duplicate logged in everytime i get disconnected in entering portals or channel

Comment

Working...
                                X