Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XignCode not running

Hi All,

Please help me i cant play DN since 1 month ago..
    after patch to the latest update of DN.. i click start button then.. nothing happened,ussually xigncode would running after i click start button right?
    im currently using windows 10 pro 64 bit insider preview build..
    should i revert the update to the ussual one?i already follow the email from xigncode support,they tell me to delete xmag.xem and restart the pc and the result is still same nothing happened...
    please help i want to play dn.. cant play since migrate from cherrycredit T.T

that what happened me just now 0.o.
    nothing happens after i click play on the DN luancher

Comment

I dont know what happened but i can play the others game smoothly @_@

Comment

i just uninstellef the game and redownload and it works fine now

Comment

• ChiefTheDogo
          ChiefTheDogo commented
          Editing a comment
          i am using win 10 1709

• Gaming_Boy
          Gaming_Boy commented
          Editing a comment
          OS Build(17074.1002) are the affected ones. Yours is most probably the RTM OS Build(16299.XX or 16299.XXX). So, you are not affected by the XIGNCODE3 issues. Thus, your issue can be solved by reinstalling. But glad your issues are resolved after reinstalling =)

• ChiefTheDogo
          ChiefTheDogo commented
          Editing a comment
          yup 16299.125

Well... I'm using Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 17074. I'm having the same issue as yours.

PROBLEM:
        According to what I tested on Previous builds, I found out that after they implemented FULLY the new "Registry" Process, Dragon Nest(XIGNCODE3) would not run.
        It seemed to me that the XIGNCODE3 couldn't can't create the process to execute properly. Thus, it affected Dragon Nest and it will not run.

You can see the new "Registry" Process reflected on your Task Manager. If you read the blog post on the Insider Blog, you will know what it does.

It seemed to stem from the XIGNCODE3 rather than the Dragon Nest Client itself. This is evident in the Task Manager if you look closely, there will be a "Windows Error Reporting" the moment you click after the DragonNest Launcher(dnlauncher.exe).

IF YOU FRESH INSTALL the Windows Insider Build:
        Clicking the dnlaucher.exe it will not create a file that is required for the XIGNCODE3 to run.
        It is located at:
        "C:\Windows\xhunter1.sys"

and the Registry Entries in:
        "
        Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\S ervices\xhunter1" and more.

I assumed you are aware your using a development version of Windows 10 and you are prepared to take risks.

SOLUTIONS:
        What I have done is:

1. Dual-boot the RTM Windows 10 Build 16299 and the Insider Build 17074. So when I want to play DN, I will boot to the RTM Windows.

2. RollBack to previous Build at least Build 17046 and before. (Not Recommended)

NOTE:
        The only HOPE we can have is either Microsoft fix their new "Registry" Process thing or the XIGNCODE3 Developers modify their code to support it.

I understand your enthusiasm in testing out the new build as so do I. Especially the new FLUENT Design System and the latest beautiful look and feel(reminisce of the Windows 7 Aero "Blur"/"Transparency" effect) .

But with new Insider Build being Flight out each time, there is a risk that something could be broke. In this case, the XIGNCODE3 and thus DN is affected.

Also, I'm no EXPERT in these kind of issues but all of these are according to my OBSERVATIONS so far(I may not be perfectly 100% Correct).

Hope this answers your post on "XIGNCODE not running" and have a nice day ahead!
        Last edited by Gaming_Boy; 01-23-2018, 03:48 PM.
        ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
        ~ Afternoon Environment ==
        ROWDY ~
        How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
        Oh wait... What is balance???

Comment

Originally posted by Gaming_Boy View Post
          Well... I'm using Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 17074. I'm having the same issue as yours.

PROBLEM:
          According to what I tested on Previous builds, I found out that after they implemented FULLY the new "Registry" Process, Dragon Nest(XIGNCODE3) would not run.
          It seemed to me that the XIGNCODE3 couldn't can't create the process to execute properly. Thus, it affected Dragon Nest and it will not run.

You can see the new "Registry" Process reflected on your Task Manager. If you read the blog post on the Insider Blog, you will know what it does.

It seemed to stem from the XIGNCODE3 rather than the Dragon Nest Client itself. This is evident in the Task Manager if you look closely, there will be a "Windows Error Reporting" the moment you click after the DragonNest Launcher(dnlauncher.exe).

IF YOU FRESH INSTALL the Windows Insider Build:
          Clicking the dnlaucher.exe it will not create a file that is required for the XIGNCODE3 to run.
          It is located at:
          "C:\Windows\xhunter1.sys"

and the Registry Entries in:
          "
          Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\S ervices\xhunter1" and more.

I assumed you are aware your using a development version of Windows 10 and you are prepared to take risks.

SOLUTIONS:
          What I have done is:

1. Dual-boot the RTM Windows 10 Build 16299 and the Insider Build 17074. So when I want to play DN, I will boot to the RTM Windows.

2. RollBack to previous Build at least Build 17046 and before. (Not Recommended)

NOTE:
          The only HOPE we can have is either Microsoft fix their new "Registry" Process thing or the XIGNCODE3 Developers modify their code to support it.

I understand your enthusiasm in testing out the new build as so do I. Especially the new FLUENT Design System and the latest beautiful look and feel(reminisce of the Windows 7 Aero "Blur"/"Transparency" effect) .

But with new Insider Build being Flight out each time, there is a risk that something could be broke. In this case, the XIGNCODE3 and thus DN is affected.

Also, I'm no EXPERT in these kind of issues but all of these are according to my OBSERVATIONS so far(I may not be perfectly 100% Correct).

Hope this answers your post on "XIGNCODE not running" and have a nice day ahead!
          yap looks like i should reinstall the pc haha thanks for the solution dude

Comment

Okay that mean if the people want to play DN dont update the OS to insider preview release for the safety reason right? xD

Comment

• Gaming_Boy
              Gaming_Boy commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. The insider builds are more for enthusiasts willing to take risk(to test new features) or developers to try out etc...
              They don't mind things get broken here and there once in a while.

Just take DN for example, the newest build(17074) having issues thus, braking compatibility with XIGNCODE3.

If you still want to test the new builds, you may want to wait for the Build that is stable than the current 17074 that fixes the "Registry" Process issues. So for now, it's wise not to install this build as it's not possible to run DN's XIGNCODE3.

Just follow the solutions given and it should solve your problem.

Okay after several test.. i got the solution... just stop the insider preview update then select roll back to previous windows build and there is a restart button just click it and tadaaaaa everything back to usual..

Comment

Working...
            X