Duplicate log in, not resolved yet after 12+hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate log in, not resolved yet after 12+hours

Around 3am today I was trying to finish my beggar's box and as my party entered GTS all of us disconnected, as I logged back in I got duplicate log in which frustrated me as it has been a long day so i decided to finish to box when I woke up so I slept. When I tried to log in 12nn today (jan 27) I still could not log in. and now as of 7:30pm I still have the Duplicate login error. Anyone who can help me regarding this issue? It has been more than 12 hours since I encountered this error.

Under normal circumstances, the problem was caused by awkward disconnection. Even though you have been disconnected from the server, the game still detects your character's presence hence the duplicate login issue.

In which case, the solution is simple; ignore the notification and re-enter your login information again a couple more times (though once should be enough).

For now, go and try to log into your account once again. Don't be afraid to try several times, you won't be banned unless you put the wrong e-mail and password ten times. If your problem continues to persist, immediately send for a 1:1 inquiry.

Comment

I have already tried logging in numerous times. I already sent a report but by the time they respond/act it will probably be around the time of maintenance, which will automatically log me out. If that is the case here's hoping for no item loss.

Comment

This is an issue the team is aware of. But ignoring the notification and re-clicking login like NearLawlet said usually fixes it.

Comment

It's the obvious state of action to do once the issue happens and needless to say i tried it numerous times to no avail :v thats why i posted here and tried to get some help. hopefully after maintenance it will be fixed and no loss of items occur but the damage has been done, lost time cannot be compensated.

Comment

Working...
          X