Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acrobat : Unable to reset skill tree after Jan 9 Update (Skill Balancing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrobat : Unable to reset skill tree after Jan 9 Update (Skill Balancing)

Posting here because I have yet to receive any email replies from the service provider to the 1:1 Inquiry I have submitted in the week of Jan 9. I am unable to reset my skill tree on my Acrobat using the provided Unlimited Skill Reset Scroll (and according to others, their Windwalkers / Tempests too). May I know what the service provider is planning to do regarding this problem? Will there be another round of skill reset together with a bug fix in the next patch, assuming this problem is a known bug from the Jan 9 patch? Is it not possible for the game masters to simply perform a manual skill reset on individual characters that experience this problem?

oh well. my lancea isn't fixed yet. unlimited oblivion contract aren't working. I even filed 1:1 inquiry 2 times this month.
    but look. nothing happens. just accept the fact that customer/player services aren't working anymore.
    i'm still hoping for hard reset on chars with notable balancing changes.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Hi, I have filed a report under then Bugs Section. Verbana ady noticed it and forwarded it for action. Hopefully, ED fix all issues on Tuesday.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Skill Tree has been reset. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X