RH account disconnects!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RH account disconnects!!!!

I am having a problem with my account. I was inactive for more than 2 months due to work and decided to play again. My character page says that I have RH and when I enter the returned hero room, I got disconnected 100% of the time with any character.

I tried using my brother's account which was not an RH and it got in.

Can you help me? Is there a problem with RH right now that i don't know?
    or atleast how can I skip the return hero rewards? Can I log in without receiving them? Thank you

I cant even send a ticket to ED because when i log in the website, it redirects me to the lancea patch updates and never got me logged in. Can anybody help me here?

Comment

Clear cookies and cache and try again, also try another browser. Let me know if it's the same.

Comment

Ok i have sent the ticket. but it's gonna be until monday before i can recieve a reply. I'm gonna have to work again. But anyway what can I do for the mean time to play my characters?

Comment

Now I tried it with a new account I just made right now. It still disconnects after choosing the channel. What is wrong with this game? last time I played it was still smooth. I'm thinking of calling it quits for this game...

Comment

wait is this for real? making rh makes more trouble?
            im already inactive because too lazy to play this game, but still kinda interested to check it when new update is interesting, which is probably when i do my account will be rh.
            Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
            Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
            Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
            Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

Goodluck with logging in mate

Comment

Working...
              X