Portals are messed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portals are messed up!

HELLO! THIS IS ANOTHER ANNOYING BUG AGAIN.
    HELLO Tasha Dean gpals0623. THIS IS ANNOYING GUYS. PLEASE.

Anyways,

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-02-11 07-46-55 Sun.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	121853

1ST SCREENSHOT WAS TAKEN 07:26 AM. This was the 2nd time I am about to enter these portal. The 1st one was I got DC-ED.

Name:	DN 2018-02-11 07-46-55 Sun.jpg
Views:	84
ID:	121854
    2ND SCREENSHOT WAS TAKEN 07:46 AM AND I DUNNO THE EXACT TIMES I RESET MY ISP TO CHANGE MY IP

I JUST WANT TO DO MY DQ THIS MORNING BUT ALL IS FREAKING MESSED UP.
    THIS DOESN'T OCCUR TO ME BEFORE THE PATCH or LET'S SAY BEFORE THOSE 10 PEOPLE WON WAR WITH BOTS (EVENT LUL).
    I DON'T KNOW BUT THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS/INSIGHTS ABOUT THIS.

YOU GIVE US A BROKEN GAME PATCH WITH TONS OF BUGS & CONNECTION ISSUES
    OR
    THOSE 10 PEOPLE REPORTED TO BLOCK SOME IP'S THAT MAY HAVE SOME IRREGULARITIES ABOUT BOTS.

PLEASE FIX IT OR JUST TELL US " GUYS HAVE SOME REST, STOP PLAYING AND GO GET SOME FRESH AIR."

Name:	MY_FREAKING_IP_BEACH_WHILE_IM_ON_RESORT_ATM.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	121855

I AM A RAGING PLAYER (ATM) FROM PH, I AM CURRENTLY ON MY LEAVE FROM WORK AND PLANNING TO DO SOME RELAXATION TIME PLAYING DN.

PS. I KNOW I MIGHT BE BREAKING SOME FORUM RULES IN THIS POST, BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT PLAYERS WANT TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES.
    Attached Files
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Name:	DN 2018-02-11 08-08-30 Sun.jpg
Views:	95
ID:	121857

8:08 AM ~ currently on DC MODE AGAIN with PORTALS.

Comment

After resetting my router many times.

Name:	image_17505.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	121859

im hoping this portal dc issue is still coming back again. So please. Fix it.
      Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 02-10-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Hope this REACHES THE MANAGEMENT WHO KEEPS SILENT ABOUT THE ISSUE FOR I DONT KNOW? NEARLY A WEEK? ITS A FREAKING SERVER ISSUE. IS IGNORING SERVER/GAME ISSUES THE MOTTO WHEN IT COMES TO MANAGING DN SEA? Cause acknowledgment and such has not been done at all.

Comment

While I understand your frustration (since I' was experiencing the same problem myself until yesterday), please refrain from abusing capslock in your future post.

Try one of the following solutions:
          -Use another Internet Service Provider (ISP)
          -Use Virtual Private Network (VPN)
          -Change your IP address

The first method has been working well for me since I no longer experience disconnection at portal. And while I admit that changing your home fiber or ISP isn't exactly a solution, it is a good alternative until devs can fix this problem.

Comment

• NearLawlet
            NearLawlet commented
            Editing a comment
            You could also connect your PC/laptop through your phone via Tethering/Portable Hotspot. Switching your sim card for another compatible one is way cheaper and easier.

But ultimately, that's your choice. If you don't feel like using one of my proposed alternatives, then I can help you no further.

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            If you tracert sea.dragonnest.com you will see it is stuck at starhub.net.sg . that means the problem is in singapore area. and it's always 6am to 9am. ironically it's better to play in crowded hrs or afternoon hrs.

• YukiOnna
            YukiOnna commented
            Editing a comment
            If you are loyal to your isp, you can complaint to them about this matter, probably their routing to singapore is bad

OK! Here we go again, tons of players got DC on PORTALS.
          50% of my Guild Member can't enter any freaking PORTALS.

And still no GM or Admins recognize this kind of issue,
          instead they released another set of IP to be blocked.
          (just my premonition about that "War on Players" event)

Comment

Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post
            OK! Here we go again, tons of players got DC on PORTALS.
            50% of my Guild Member can't enter any freaking PORTALS.
            And still no GM or Admins recognize this kind of issue,
            instead they released another set of IP to be blocked.
            (just my premonition about that "War on Players" event)
            If problem lies on your ISP by ur IP unable to operate in a smooth connection U got to fix the connectivity

issues with ur Makati ISP concerning your IPV6 UNDETECTED .

U can be assured the Portals are affected by the game maintenance hot fixes IDK if .exe

is the root of the problem IMO.
            Last edited by ELpatron50; 02-15-2018, 09:08 PM.
            http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

• SadisticEin
              SadisticEin commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not about the connection. They block some IPs here. With the same connection, there's 50:50 chance you'll get DC portal because of the stupid implementation of blocking.

They can't be bothered fixing this, heck even the events got lotsa bugs. We get to have a chance to get perma costume from valentines event but the speech balloon there is not even complete + subjective questions on part 1 (Ik there are guides about this but if the type of answer is objective the question they set should not be subjective. Good example is part 3 however it's messed up by non-appearing strings).

Comment

• ELpatron50
              ELpatron50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Now why would the boys in DNSEA do that? IP blocking is CRIMINALIZE by the CYBERCRIME Law above all CLIENT/USER

agreements , an absolute legal affair. The DNSEA Game Moderators should contact ISP for legal issues otherwise it will infringe

our IP Rights which are protected under the CYBERCRIME statute .
              Last edited by ELpatron50; 02-16-2018, 01:52 AM.

• SadisticEin
              SadisticEin commented
              Editing a comment
              Well they're trying to fight bots (tho the method's messed up...). So far, I haven't heard bout IP blocking as criminalized but instead bypassing IP blocks is the one penalized.

Originally posted by SadisticEin View Post
            They can't be bothered fixing this, heck even the events got lotsa bugs. We get to have a chance to get perma costume from valentines event but the speech balloon there is not even complete + subjective questions on part 1 (Ik there are guides about this but if the type of answer is objective the question they set should not be subjective. Good example is part 3 however it's messed up by non-appearing strings).
            The hot spring permanent costume is very doable even with the missing strings from the event which shouldn't happen in the 1st place.
            I got 5 and 4 expert token out of 10 so far for both chars that I do the event for and I gifted all the amateur and novice token, I'm at 60~70% friendship with Irine.
            Test 1,3,4 is basically a free amateur token, test 2 being the test of luck which sucks but considering March update is probably on the 6th which means I have 17 days to go, it is perfectly viable to get the other expert token for the title unless RNG shyts on me so hard.
            Alot of leeway for the event this time which is great.

Comment

• SadisticEin
              SadisticEin commented
              Editing a comment
              It's tough when aiming for the title too you know :0 Very RNG dependent

Originally posted by ELpatron50 View Post

If problem lies on your ISP by ur IP unable to operate in a smooth connection U got to fix the connectivity <------ WELL, NO.

issues with ur Makati ISP concerning your IPV6 UNDETECTED . <------- DN Uses IPv6 for their Connection AFAIK LOL

U can be assured the Portals are affected by the game maintenance hot fixes IDK if .exe

is the root of the problem IMO.
            Btw, Makati is a City in NCR, Philippines.
            Smart/PLDT is my ISP.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post

Btw, Makati is a City in NCR, Philippines.
              Smart/PLDT is my ISP.
              The problem lies with IPV6 then or your IP connectivity ----->>> ISP DSL?
              http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

ish funneh coz me le hebing dis issue en le DN affected onleh

if le ISP shud be even le other mmo affect lik me Steam geyms but NOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
                  Nimmienaticz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yea right, my steam connection is really smooth, unlike dn. haha

I'm having the same problem for 3 weeks now since the lancea awakening ~_~ and wars against bots deym I can't even farm

Comment

• myon
                  myon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here.
                  I am hoping that Bleed Phantom patch will fix this issue.
                  Tho, I am getting used to this as I always make the party, enters any portal, then recruit people from there.
                  Most of my guild mates that gets DC'd too are on hiatus so there's less of a problem summoning people that have this same issue.

same problem here. I recently updated the latest patch and this happened. Is there any solution to this one?

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
                  Nimmienaticz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I suggest try resetting/restarting your modem & try use ip checking sites to ensure that after you restart your modem, you get new IP that is different the last one.
                  ^ this is the way I do daily to play DN.

• Baxtine31
                  Baxtine31 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I already tried this one and still the same results.

• Baxtine31
                  Baxtine31 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it also says that I have a duplicate login whenever I restart

Wish I had an answer for everything happening lately.
                I'm afraid my only advice is to reset modem like suggested above.
                Did things improve after this weeks maintenance?

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
                  Nimmienaticz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  To be honest, there are some portal disconnections but I just ignore them for the sake of my friends playing this game.
                  All throughout, resetting modem is one of the best way so far & the easiest way.
                  I'm still hoping that IP problems are fixed soon. ~
              Working...
              X