IP Blocked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Blocked?

Hi there. I live in Indonesia. Is the SEA version blocked for me to play? I hope not. I'm unable to login to the server. The game keeps closing by itself. I'll be devastated if I can't!
    Vesa23 | Saleana | GM of Typhon

yup only malay, sing and ph are allowed to play this (south east asia) game =)) that's ED logic

Comment

nanalouis Please do not give TS a misleading answer... Some of my friends are Indonesians, and I can assure you that they have no trouble playing DN SEA despite the presence of a local server.

There's no sense in banning Indonesian players, since a lot of them have played here since as far back as cap 24 and they're also playing from SEA region. Even ED knows better than to intentionally cut off a portion of their income while handling other, more important issues.

Comment

• launcelot
        launcelot commented
        Editing a comment
        Your argument can't cover players from Vietnam who started playing in SEA but get ip banned. (or has the ban been lifted) CMIIW

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't always monitor players from other countries, but I do know for certain that Indonesian players can still play on SEA server without being blocked.
        Last edited by NearLawlet; 02-14-2018, 05:42 AM.

• X1989
        X1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        While it's true that Indo can still play in SEA, the part that you said "no sense" was actually what ED did to Vietnamese players.

Might be random IP block. Some IPs here in PH got blocked (which is btw a hassle because need to reconnect to change IP and play the game)

Comment

Hi all! The launcher somehow disappeared and I tried to start the game via the EXE file. That caused the error. I had to re-install the launcher to appear again. All is fine now and I've been playing since last night. =)
        Vesa23 | Saleana | GM of Typhon

Comment

• ELpatron50
          ELpatron50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Launchers disappeared (shortcut). Reinstalling App .exe check ur memory. IP got nothing to do with device malfunctions such as in the .exe file , Updates may also cause the .exe errors .
          IP can't be blocked without a Legal Order even in the USER TERMS & CONDITIONS transparency is necessary .
          Last edited by ELpatron50; 02-16-2018, 09:39 PM.
      Working...
      X