Transfer's license aggrement pop up issu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer's license aggrement pop up issu

I have an issue about account transfer, when i click "apply transfer" button, the pop up box wont loads any license.. Its showing some error script or something..
    My question, is it the transfer sesssion is already ended? If it not. Please, i just know bout the transfer yesterday, and i want to safe my account badly.

#If there any player that has been faced similar problem, please give me some advice
    Tnx Click image for larger version

Name:	Error TF (SS).jpg
Views:	12
Size:	452.1 KB
ID:	122525

im facing this problem too

Comment

• KyThinker
      KyThinker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yups, thats was a nightmare.. I even cant save my lolies from my last account

Same! I wanted to transfer 2 of my accounts. The first one went well, but this error script showed up on my second account. Well, I believe the transfer session hasn't ended yet. Though I still don't know how to solve this problem

Comment

• KyThinker
      KyThinker commented
      Editing a comment
      They said, they were fix thats problem tomorrow. They stiil on Chinese New Year Holiday.. Hopes that problem fixed soon )
      Last edited by KyThinker; 02-19-2018, 12:07 AM.

Ahh..good to know I am not the only one facing this issue. Anyone here got it fixed already? I am getting this error too today, hope they fix it asap.

Comment

i already transferred but i still cant log in to dragon nest may someone post the dragon nest sea login page to me? i think i had wrong downloaded the game

Comment

Working...
      X