unable to connect to login world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to connect to login world

as seen from the title and photo attached, I don't understand why this is happening. i am a big fan of dragon nest and this is just killing my heart

Try click the DN Launcher in admin. The Dragon Nest (Blue one ) is not launcher.
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

• broseph97
      broseph97 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah i tried that and it worked, thanks. but now when i log in it says my id and pw doesnt match. i input them correctly, email and pw with no uppercases, but it still says the same thing

• NASALord
      NASALord commented
      Editing a comment
      Either your email and password is wrong maybe. Email is the one you register with ED thou. If still can't, you need send ticket to support on 1:1

• broseph97
      broseph97 commented
      Editing a comment
      u mean the main website, right? yeah i used that but the problem is still there. i sent a 1:1 ticket already so i hope it'll be fixed soon

so i used the dnlauncher to get into the game and i ended up here. well the problem now is the id and password problem. i tried 3 different id and password cuz it might be one of them but all three showed this message. i know i just need to input email and password for the ED, but that didn't work so i used my old id from cherry, which didn't work too

Comment

Working...
    X