Disconnection when entering Portals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnection when entering Portals

As title says, isn't there any solution to this yet ? I know I'm not the only who experience this thing. Please fix this asap, a lot of your players are having a hard time.

If you know you're not the only one experiencing this problem, shouldn't you browse the forum for dozens of thread discussing similar topic?

To answer your question, you can solve portal disconnection by using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or by changing to a different Internet Service Provider (ISP). The latter works perfectly fine for me.

Comment

I suggest, restarting your router. It may take 2 or more restarts before you can enter portal but I assure you this is one of the BEST way rather than setting up VPNs or changing ISP.
      // I have this same issue back then, you can check my old threads as reference [under bug reports, if I'm not mistaken] //
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• ELpatron50
        ELpatron50 commented
        Editing a comment
        R*ter reboots yeah sometimes it works for many games if U been disconnected many times. alt-tab may cos disconnections IMO .

I'm also facing this kind of problem. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Comment

Working...
      X