Irresponsible....!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irresponsible....!!!

This is my second post about the account I blocked the nonsense . Organization of the game as a scene? Game management can watch the player blocked the account without doing anything? I do not do anything wrong . My name in game MaiKaAjno .Please check and release me soon This is an unprofessional way of working . Put yourself in the feelings of the players. I tried to talk very softly . If not drop account . Pay back my money loaded games.

Read the terms of service and policies you agreed to upon sign-up. YOU DONT OWN THE ACCOUNT YOU MADE AND THERE IS NO REFUNDS. ED ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISABLE AN ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON THEY SEE FIT.
    IGN: LunarForce

Comment

Board games have the right to block my nick when the server is down or I hack bot cheat .
      But the game still works normally .And the game board blocks me when I do nothing wrong . Tell me you are wrong or right? If I hack the cheat bot, I will not be so mad . But I did not do anything .And I think the responsibility of the organizers is to help the innocent gamer.
      Why do you block me? WHY ????? Let's block the hack bot cheat, please do not block the real gamer
      Last edited by Darkness1990; 03-21-2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Drop a wrong account block that takes so much time .What are your game master doing?
        I know the game master is very busy . But it's been 2 weeks already . My patience and gentleness are limited...

Comment

Good day! I am having the same problem as him and I need to know the answers why, since these past few days I'm busy at work. I am hoping that ED will take immediate actions on this kind of problem.
          Last edited by cherungel; 03-22-2018, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Why do it more difficult ? GM just checked for hack, bot, cheat . If not, immediately unblock .
            Why must it last, to make it difficult gamer.

Comment

One more day passed and I still have not resolved.

Comment

ING : MaiKaAjno and YumiAino

Please fix it soon , pls pls pls pls pls pls pls....

Comment

I'm very surprised that you currently living in USA with that awful english

Comment

this is my number. I've been through a few years.
                    I say better than writing Can call me any time to confirm . haha

Comment

Working...
                    X