Account Transfer process help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Transfer process help

Hello, I've been trying to get my account transfer but the link to the page dn.cherrycredits.com doesn't exist anymore. Is there an alternate way to get my account transfered?

Try it from here:

https://exchange.cherrycredits.com/

Comment

Since i cant reply new topic i might as well post on other threads
      Whenever i try going out to portals i insta-dc
      Your IP address and ISP
      IP 203.87.156.99
      My ISP : Smart Broadband
      My Host : 203.87.156.99
      Region/State: Manila
      City: Mandaluyong City

IGN:RemBstGirl

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        normally, it's the server's fault if you see a "Duplicate Log-in" notification right after you try to log-in, but if you are normally disconnected right after portal, it only means your connection is disruptive, which means your signal is bad, considering you are using a Broadband which only depends on the bandwidth or signal it can get from nearby satellite towers to bounce off your signal to the central source.

it means, your internet sucks

• johannclemena
        johannclemena commented
        Editing a comment
        Ikr :dddddd

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
      Doesn't work... The only thing on the list is DN Vietnam and it doesn't support any other DN servers.

Comment

Originally posted by BingerFlaster View Post

Doesn't work... The only thing on the list is DN Vietnam and it doesn't support any other DN servers.

EDIT
        Not the same as this? No Dragon Nest with "dn.cherrycredits.com" in Cherry Game Account? If your CC account was really used before for DN SEA, it should be listed there. If it was indeed used and it is not there, you need to file a ticket to them to investigate the matter. But filing only now and tomorrow's the deadline, I don't know if you can still make it.

This is my CC account that was already linked/transferred to my ED account.

I will also try making a reenactment video of transferring another old CC account.
        Last edited by MeshPolygon; 04-14-2018, 10:14 AM.
        ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
        Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
        Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
        DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Just recorded a successful transfer. Logged it in the client, the characters are still intact.

You must first initiate the transfer from Eyedentity's website. It changed from how it looks months ago so I'm not that quite familiar of it anymore. These would be the steps I did as far as I remember. It may not be that accurate.
          1. Log in in the ED DN SEA website https://sea.dragonnest.com/main using the ED account that will be intended for the transfer. Make sure you haven't logged that account in the game client and is also verified.
          2. Go here https://sea.dragonnest.com/transfer/User. Click Apply for transfer at the bottom of the page. You will be directed to Cherry Credits Exchange with special parameters. Don't do any backs and forwards. Transactions here are crucial.
          3. Log in the CC account that you intend to transfer. You still must have access to the email of your account or you CC PIN. It will be used for verification.
          4. You saw the picture above. Click that "Apply Transfer". you will be then now asked for verification method (by PIN or thru email).
          5. I used thru email. My email that I used with CC would received the verification mail.
          6. Click the link in it. You would be directed back to the "DRAGON NEST SEA GAME DATA TRANSFER PAGE" with special parameters, again, don't do any backs and forwards. Transactions here are crucial.
          7. Click again the "Apply for transfer" at bottom of the page. You will then see a modal that say "A verification email has been sent . . .". click confirm to close it.
          8. Now access the email address that you used for ED/EYE account to check for that verification email.
          9. Click the link inside the mail. You would be directed back to the "DRAGON NEST SEA GAME DATA TRANSFER PAGE" with special parameters, again and again, don't do any backs and forwards. Transactions here are crucial.
          10. It looks different now. You would now see the email for ED account and an OK button below it. Just click it and you're done.

(This video came with closed caption. Just enable it for better guidance. Font and background color could also be changed, just fiddle with that gear icon ~_^)

The deadline is tomorrow. Hope it works fine for you.
          Last edited by MeshPolygon; 05-16-2018, 02:19 AM.
          ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
          Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
          Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
          DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• MeshPolygon
            MeshPolygon commented
            Editing a comment
            a video for the last minute transferees :3

Their support team really is bad. I tried everything to get this to work. I even watched your video and it didn't work I kept getting this problem. Sucks because I dropped mad cash on this account and I was top ranked back in 2015. I'll just go back and look at my purchase history on Nexon and cry all day. The support team kept sending me "Thank you for contacting Cherry Credits. Please visit http://dn.cherrycredits.com/transfer for more information and instruction on how to proceed with the service transfer." everytime I tried to explain my problem and they never helped at all. RIP my account, been trying to get it back through support for 2 weeks straight.

Comment

• MeshPolygon
            MeshPolygon commented
            Editing a comment
            Can't you access the new DN SEA website. The new one, not the old one from Cherry Credits.
            (http://sea.dragonnest.com/main)?

And Nexon? Where are you located? from NA? what are trying to do? this is only for old DN SEA CC account transfer to new DN SEA EYE account. Cherry Credits to Eyedentity, not Nexon to Eyedentity, nor NA to SEA. Or perhaps you are in NA but also has an old DN SEA account from Cherry Credits? im confused @_@
            Last edited by MeshPolygon; 04-17-2018, 08:02 PM.

I'm trying to get my NA Nexon Account back.

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Then you are doing the wrong thing. This is only for SEA accounts, which previously was hosted by CherryCredits back then.

Well it's too late now -_-

Comment

Working...
          X