Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't file a ticket!

As the title said i always got this pop up message on my browser

May be a temporary issue, otherwise did you try clearing your browser cache and cookies or trying a different one?

Comment

• ViolaLion
      ViolaLion commented
      Editing a comment
      I already tried different browsers and did clear the browser cache and cookies but still the same.

Happened to me before. It’s the cookies in your browser that got corrupted. Probably caused by switching between browsers or switching from your phone browser to your pc browser or vice versa.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• Beha
      Beha commented
      Editing a comment
      so what is the fix for this case?

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      Just as Verbena mentioned. Clearing the browser cache resolves it.

• Beha
      Beha commented
      Editing a comment
      and just as ViolaLion's reply above, its not working.
      I tried to clear cache, switch to other browser, even tried on another PC.
      Still not working.

Experiencing same issue here, tried the solutions above but with no success. Could this problem somehow be related to the recent Medea stat bug? Eg. Too many people submitted inquiries about it thus ED closed ticket submission for now.

Comment

Same prob here. Used office browser, home pc (I can use 2-3 btw and nothing worked), etc....everything fails.
      i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
      -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

Or try using private modes, it ignores all your cache and cookies. And It also doesn't store any information after the session ended.
        ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
        Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
        Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
        DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Still not working

Comment

I see, I tried for myself and is also not working. Their mailbox got spammed by so many love letters that they don't want to receive anymore than that.
            ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
            Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
            Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
            DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Working...
            X