Error 0xE019100B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 0xE019100B

Fine, a couple of hours ago i played DN normally without any kind of problem but now i'm having this error. I don't know what can be causing this problem with Xingcode and not only that, it's my first time with it so i don't know what to do. If i have to say more about this, is that yesterday my laptop got updated with the last version of Windows 10 OS. Maybe it can be the cause of this error but... i don't know what to do :c

Anyone has already find a solution for this ? (Also, this is my first post and i can't speak english well cuz my native language is spanish, lol)
    Already sent the log file to support@wellbia.com but i didn't got the answer yet. If know what is causing this error, let me know in the comments section below, pls ;-;

Hello,

That message implies that our dear Xingcode sniffed some dirty stuff while it is scanning in your system. Try closing other unneeded applications. And heads up, don't run any custom scripting programs like AHK. Xingcode hate them running and will display that error code you showed. Most probably Xingcode is treating them as suspicious due its connections to botting.
    ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
    Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
    Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
    DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

for further info on xingcode errors: wellbia.com/faq/index_en.html

Comment

Still got no answer from the support and tired of waiting (it have been almost 3 weeks lol )

If i can't find a solve for this problem, i'm done and out @-@ ...

Comment

0xE019100B error occurrences
          This error code occurs from detection of program usage irrelevant to the game. If the problem consists, please contact support@wellbia.com with your xigncode.log file attachment. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
          Something Xingcode does not want is present and running in your system. If you are willing to troubleshoot further, you may try doing a clean boot. It's a scenario where third party startup programs and services are disabled, only MS services were loaded at startup. Usually done to check for and determining if there are any incompatibilities caused by loaded services and startup programs.

If the application runs successfully after a clean boot, then it is certain that something among the services and startup programs is tripping Xigncode to flag that error. After that, now is time to find out which one is causing it by enabling the services and startup programs back. A batch of services and startup programs at a time. When it trips, you have stumbled on the problematic service/startup program. MS provided a more detailed instructions about clean booting. You may access them with the link below. After found the incompatible service/startup program, take note of it, and disable it. If it is something needed by your other applications, enable it. Only stop it if your going to play DN. Enable it back after playing.

If you already clean booted and is still not running, it might be that Xigncode is not compatible with your Windows 10 version anymore. Maybe due to the update. In other threads, there are also other cases regarding Xigncode like "start button does nothing". People posted that "fiddling with the windows defender setting"(-Gaming_Boy, Katakuri, PZZA, Vixen), or "rolling back to a previous Windows 10 build"(- GforGiann) cures the problem.

Or, you are infected by malicious programs, malwares, and everything similar. I think Xigncode could detect malwares too. That's what I thought after I reading its introductory page. It is within its capability to detect anything suspicious. Try to check for and clean any malware, if still possible.

I don't really recommend rolling back to previous Windows versions or reinstalling just for the sake of troubleshooting. It's too much to ask for. If clean booting does not help finding the problem, I couldn't think of anything better, I'm sorry. I hope someone with better ideas show up here.

MS Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/...oot-in-windows

Also asked mr. google to search for the same problem around the web. This is what I got.

Originally posted by GabrielKross
          One of the editors brought to my attention that many people are experiencing an error with the XIGN Code program. Here I'll share everything I know on the XIGN Code issue and link to the relevant forum thread on the Aeria Games website if you need follow-up Help.
          What is XIGN Code?

XIGN Code is a program that detects third-party applications that may in one way or another alter the intended game experience of Echo of Soul and other games that run it. This means things like the Curse Client, and Curse Voice will directly trigger this error. The Devs don't want players using third-party enhancements or cheats in the game and this is their way of preventing them.
          Possible Causes of Error 0xE019100B

If you run Curse Client for other games be sure to close it completely before running Echo of Soul.

Aeria Games forum user Jellyfish10001 has compiled a list of possible things that will flag XIGN Code to give this error. They give credit to user mschultz98 for assisting them. They are listed below. It has also been noted in the thread that Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 have difficulties getting through this error, possibly due to Windows Defender.
          • Avast Anti-Virus, BitDefender, AVG, or Avira
          • LogiTech Gaming Software - these are expressively inclusive to those that have macro's/auto click/multi-key settings/auto hot key, etc.
          • MSI Afterburner
          • Setpoint mouse software
          • Daemon Tools (any virtual drive, really)
          • NVIDIA Interfaces
          • Browser Extensions and Toolbars (Plug-Ins) - Any of them. If you're going to run the game, you may have to manually disable any extensions and toolbars on all of your browsers, if you are using them, though it wouldn't hurt to try disabling them when you're not using them. Google Hangouts sometimes causes the error.
          • Team Viewer
          • Most Macro, Auto Hot Key, and Auto Click programs.
          • EVGA Precision
          • Sandbox
          • Net Limiter
          • Rivatuner
          • Any malware/trojans on your computer (even if you don't know that they're there) can cause it.
          • Dxtory
          • Any Program that causes an overlay (ex. Curse/Mumble)
          • DropBox
          • Google Drive
          • Some VPN's
          • Sometimes Skype
          • Microsoft Security Essentials
          • Steelseries Engine 3 (mouse software)
          • Wacom Tablet Helpers
          Is there a solution?

While it's not guaranteed to solve your problems there are also a few troubleshooting tips. You can find those below.

Steps to possibly solve the issue:
          1. Run a virus scanner and then close all third-party software.
          2. Close any programs you aren't actively using. (including disabling browser extensions).
          3. Run CCleaner.
          4. Temporarily disable your anti-virus system and firewall and see if the error code goes away.
          5. Delete the xigncode.log (if it exists).
          6. Delete all files in the temp files folder ( to do this, open "Run" window, type %temp%, click okay and you will get your temp files folder).
          7. Restart your computer.
          8. Open up task manager and close whatever you do not need.
          9. Run the game as administrator.

If that didn't work... (MeshPoly's note: This is a clean boot, but it is incomplete, follow instructions on the MS website for more details. a reminder, clean boot is only meant for troubleshooting. after it, re-enable the disabled services and startup programs)
          1. Press the Windows key and R on your keyboard and a window will pop up.
          2. Type MSCONFIG in the box
          3. Go to "Startup" tab.
          4. Press "Disable All buttons". If you don't want to disable your antivirus at startup, just tick that box.
          5. Clean your LOG and XIGNCODE files again as shown by Chrome Boy in Tutorials. Even try CCleaner to clean up your PC.
          6. Now restart/reboot your PC and then start EoS.
          source: https://www.gameskinny.com/kboa4/how...ror-0xe019100b

Xigncode really gives alot of headache, not only for DN players, but also to other players playing a game that comes with it. I wish our devs would just ditch this shitty anti-cheat rootkit. It gives us nothing but troubles. can't even stop those bots.
          Last edited by MeshPolygon; 06-08-2018, 06:38 AM. Reason: additional info; term corrections
          ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
          Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
          Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
          DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Working...
          X