Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!! I Cant install the GAME!! What To DO ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! I Cant install the GAME!! What To DO ?

Hello.. As stated.. i have problem to install this game.. between im using win10 with latest update..

1) I download using torrent file.. and then install the game.. after that click the launcher and patching the game.. until this no problem so far.. so after finish the patching.. When i click the "START GAME" button.. the launcher disappear and no game launch!! i check the task manager.. no DN running.. Here the list that i already try but NO WORK so far :

i) Run as administrator
    ii) Run in compitability mode (winxp,7,8)
    iii) Off all firewall and antivirus

2) I also try another method which is download the launcher (1 click solution).. but.. it stuck when downloading the game (refer pic).

So.. need help from anyone who know how to fix this. I already send ticket to adminDN.. but no reply from them...THNX IN ADVANCED

Hi there,

In regards to your part 1) attempt, IF YOU WOULD like to go further:

1. Go to your start an type "Exploit Protection"

2. Turn off 2 things under the System Protection Settings TAB:

- Data Execution Prevention(DEP)
    - Validate Exception Chains(SEHOP)

3. Restart your computer

4. Try running Dn again from the "dnlauncher" as "Administrator".

NOTE: Please revert back these settings after you run Dragon nest.

Side Note: This is NOT a recommended Solution but I thought to state here as some people had a fix with it.
    If it doesn't work, PLEASE Revert it back!

Side Note 2: These will lower certain security in your computer. If you are uncomfortable DO NOT PROCEED.

In regards to your part 2) attempt,

Do not worry, everyone is having the same issue as yours. You have to wait for ED to fix their downloader in their backend. There is nothing we can do.

Have a great day!
    Last edited by Gaming_Boy; 05-21-2018, 12:15 PM. Reason: Set the Font Color to Automatic. Thanks Mr.Shovels for poiting it out!
    ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
    ~ Afternoon Environment ==
    ROWDY ~
    How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
    Oh wait... What is balance???

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      your font is black, people who use dark DN as their theme wont be abel to read it carefully

Thnx for tips.. Anyway.. I can log into game already by replace some of "XIGNCODE3" files refer this forum ( http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...ame-wont-start ) .. But now i have to face new problem.. Im getting DISCONNECTED from game every 3~5minute when i log into game.. T_________T

Why this game really hate me ? please help me if u have any idea to fix this issue.. I dont have disconnected problem on others online game (fornight,PUBG,DOTA2,RO).. my Connection is 10mbps(unifi) and im from Malaysia..

Comment

UPDATE:

Finally found the solution to fix both Login and Disconnected prob.. It seem new windows 10 build dint compatible with this XINGCODE.. which make u cant Start the game.. and if u use old Xingcode (as at this forum : http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...ame-wont-start ) u will keep disconnected in game..

So for solution, I had to FORMAT the windows.. and use old build of Windows 10..

Anyway thnx for help, hope they will update and fix the XINGCODE thingy...

Comment

Originally posted by FikAce View Post
        UPDATE:

Finally found the solution to fix both Login and Disconnected prob.. It seem new windows 10 build dint compatible with this XINGCODE.. which make u cant Start the game.. and if u use old Xingcode (as at this forum : http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...ame-wont-start ) u will keep disconnected in game..

So for solution, I had to FORMAT the windows.. and use old build of Windows 10..

Anyway thnx for help, hope they will update and fix the XINGCODE thingy...
        Damn it Windows
        I heard of many software failing after the recent update but I wasn't sure yet if I should relate DN or Xingcode problems to that update too

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          i think its safe to assume that windows 10 is causing the problem for most players that are users of w10 to have issues on their game as soon as there is an update of windows 10.

the culprit is w10!
      Working...
      X