Disconnected...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected...

Why this happens to me every 5-10 mins?? I can't play. Halp.

Same as mine, I can't play DN anymore and I don't want this reason for me to quit it.

Comment

My 2 friends and I also having this issue. Always disconnected us after login around 10mins whether at town or dungeon.

Comment

I posted like this topic last 2 weeks nothing reponse from the tech community how sad

Comment

well the strange this is the disconnection issue only occur when I am trying to level up my other character, but when doing the daily quest for max level character, not dc issue at all ed dont want ppl to level up haha

Comment

Seems like the solution now is one and only: rip DN

Comment

Originally posted by Kaioru View Post
              Seems like the solution now is one and only: rip DN
              . I just installed DN on 9 June .At first has issue not able to launch it .But googled some solution on internet by replacing the Xigncode folder and it works. However, DC issue comes after. Wanted to play so much but keep dcing is very frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by Tsuyoi View Post

. I just installed DN on 9 June .At first has issue not able to launch it .But googled some solution on internet by replacing the Xigncode folder and it works. However, DC issue comes after. Wanted to play so much but keep dcing is very frustrating
                Same but hope they fix it soon. At the moment i'm playing in NA.

Comment

@ kaioru no disconnection what ever on NA server i would R.I.P my sea server holpless to ask the tech on cherry credits

Comment

I just downloaded the game yesterday too, hoping to have a fresh start, with the event and such..

but this disconnecting issue is keeping me from coming back to this game.

R.I.P.

Comment

I don't know how but since the last update no more DC for me, all works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsuyoi View Post

Hi Where you able to fix the issue?

Comment

Working...
                        X